1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Chat room addiction will leave you jobless!

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Garside, 21 Nov 2006.

1. Garside

Garside What's a Dremel?

2. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

I'm sure IBM know their stuff, if he was sending those messages then he's rightly fired.

I was told off for sending a couple of work colleagues a link to a few pics of a girl in her underwear playing a DS. I know my lesson.

3. fev

fev Industry Fallout

you didn't learn it? just kno what it is? :p

IBM are in the right, this guy's playing on his war history to pay for his retirement. Which is totally wrong, same thing happened to a mate in a queue at the bank "I served in a war, I should go infront of you"

No old man, you'll wait your turn and hopefully kick it whilst waiting

4. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

There was a movie I saw a while ago which contained 6 short movies written by Hollwood Actors/Actresses, in one of them it was about a homeless guy who tried to say he was a Vietnam vet to get money off people.

When someone confronted him about it, the author (narrator if you will) was in a dilemma about what to do.

So it seems as though its hard to tell the difference between real and surreal.

5. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

It took him a year to come up with that. Come on, if you wanted to try and get compensation from IBM you could come up with a better excuse in a year.

6. Lazlow

Lazlow I have a dremel.

You could pass on the link, so that everyone else can keep an eye out on their colleagues, in case the same happens to them?

7. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

if he shared that kind of data... then he should have been fired... but if not..... well.... its IBM, good luck.

^^that to

Tags: Add Tags