1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chavs, Trams and Vue

Discussion in 'General' started by M3G4, 29 Jan 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M3G4

M3G4 talkie walkie

Was just talking to someone who works at Vue. Happens at every branch, and is the way their systems are designed. It confuses me, because as soon as the tills at iceland are booted up, they are ready for cards!

2. Rolo

Rolo Minimodder

its society of today. its not just chavs, sure theres plenty of groups of chavs that go around at home and here at uni, but at home (form near birmingham) theres also a lot of asian groups that go around and do the same, goths too. if people have nothing better to do with their lives than go around and annoy others and wreck things then good luck to them, i hope they go far in life.

if started on by a group of people, always hit the biggest first :thumb: more often than not, the rest of the group will brick it when they see their biggest mate hit the deck :hehe:

3. relix

relix Minimodder

I have no problems with what people might wear. If they choose to dress like an idiot, that's fine, as long as it doesn't affect me in any way. I won't laugh at them either, or say something like "look at the way he dresses" in a humiliating tone.

If someone would throw chicken wings at me, or call me names, I wouldn't do a thing. I'm a very small person, and I absolutely do not look menacing. I've never "fought" a real fight with someone before, so I don't know my capabilities in that perspective either, but I'm sure I won't take anyone down. Should I try to fight with someone that insults me for no reason? Take a very high risk that I'll be the loser, have loads of pain, need medical attention, loose some teeth?

4. sinizterguy

sinizterguy Dark & Sinizter

Being threatening and abusing towards chavs (as long as they only outnumber you about 3 to 1) usually works.

Better not to risk any higher ratios than that.

:wallbash:

5. trigger

trigger Procrastinator

Absolutely agree with Relix on this one, I will generally try to keep myself to myself in these situations.

People should be able to wear what they want to wear and look how they want to look without fear of getting several barrells of s**t beaten out of them, whether that be chavtastic or gotherific.

However I really do hate those teenage kids that go around with all this threatening behavior for no reason. What can't we all just get along? :hip:

6. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

/me imagines Hex in an 80's gym with a FeMullet and some classy sax/synth music going on in the background :thumb:

also wtf does emo mean?

stop pigeonholing yourselves children, you are all unique snowflakes

7. ArtificialHero

ArtificialHero We were just punking him sir!

And all along the cries could be heard from the emo kids "We're not emo!"

and no one believed them, not a one.

AH:D

8. ArtificialHero

The thing is that people forget about hating social groups after a while. At uni I barely notice if someone is a "chav" or a "goth" - it's better to judge someone by who they are, not what they are - and if anyone tries to say something like "well if they are trying to conform to a social standard e.g. chav then they aren't gonna be likeable" - bollocks. EVERYONE, with NO exceptions, conforms in some way to social standards that are set, it's just a scaling thing. I'm completely including myself in that, obviously.

These days the problems are not with "greebos" or "grungers" getting beaten up by chavs, they are with students getting mugged and beaten up by pikeys. If they try it on me i'm going to knock them out - we've all got letters clarifying our position if they assault us because groups of them have been attacking people at the bus stop - i'm pretty sure it's one group of lads and if they get a good kicking they won't come back. penski quick o/t - if i'm about to go and administer a beating dyou reckon i should whip out my lip ring in case it gets knocked into my teeth, or is it not worth it?

AH

9. DeathAwaitsU

DeathAwaitsU I'm Back :D

I agree with what you said AH, but what a question :hehe: .

Death

10. WireFrame

WireFrame <b>PermaBanned</b>

I reckon you should whip out your lip ring, not because it may get knocked into your teeth, but because it may get ripped OUT of your lip. Deliberately or accidentally. Last thing you want to do is win a fight and LOOK like the loser :)

11. Rolo

Rolo Minimodder

yeah even on the open day up here it was the standard to be told that students get a beating from the locals from time to time :hehe:

they came here last year for a snowball fight, bit stupid as theres a couple of hundred students in these halls alone (and another couple hundred half a mile away) needless to say they got kaned. took it well though, well how else would they have taken it? its just pikeys usually, but theres plenty of chavs up here too. not really seen many goths but couple of kids in hoodies and skateboards (standard kids stuff really, most people go through "that phase" ;) )

ah well we just take it as it comes, we often get abuse for being student scum and avoiding taxes. little do the people know that abuse us, that we will be paying for their dole money soon enough, and even maybe saving their lives as i live with medics. fools.

12. ArtificialHero

that was the reason i was asking - it's easy to take out quickly, so i reckon if i need to sort someone out i'll pull it out before i get involved.

AH

13. relix

relix Minimodder

I can already imagine it:

AH - "Don't make me take out my lip ring, 'cause when I take out my lip ring, these fists want to taste blood."

You could use it to scare them away :D

14. Leeum

Leeum What's a Dremel?

Well... just today i got picked up by the neck by a guy 3 times my height :worried: He said something like:

"Are you a gotho coming into my school"

He then sorta put me down and went away, i'm tellin ya' it's the hair, school uniform is hardly 'gotho' :grr:

15. M3G4

M3G4 talkie walkie

I agree completely - I was talking about that to one of my friends last night, how everyone tries to conform so they can fit in. Everyone yearns to be popular in their own way.

16. WireFrame

WireFrame <b>PermaBanned</b>

*wanders past*

Kick him in the nuts. Barooom.
    :clap:

17. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

Where I live theres two towns close together. One town is (probably) one of the chav capitals of the world, and the other is full of skaters, goths, moshers etc. It's funny when i was taking the bus from one to the other and some chavs were throwin stuff at me and taking the ****. I got off the bus and met up with my group of about 8 skater/mosher friends, and the chavs looked at each other and just ran away :hehe: .

Take the tribe test-/what tribe are you?

18. fatty

fatty Minimodder

I hate fookin chavs little fookers they never walk around in managable groups they walk around in mobs and yes they may only be 13 - 16 but one will have a knife 9 times out of 10 ok not bad odds if there is more than one bloke but when yer out with yer mrs the little *******s start on you then what can you do but tell em to fook off grrrrrrrr inbread little rodents

19. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

Then u get in major dookie for bullying, when i was in yr7, some kid with ADHD or some excuse was starting on me, he threw a punch, hit me on the eye, i took great exception to it. As the teacher came round the courner i was kicking him in the cheast telling him not to hit me in my face.

i got in soo much trouble even thou 20+ people said he hit me first, quite badly (eye came up quite nicely).

now i don't think that was accessive, i wasn't kicking him hard enough to break any ribs and as soon as someone starts on me with physical abuse, i use no restraint (i'm in fear of my life your houner, wipe a away a tear, whilst sniffling to the jury). So often its best to just keep it to words !

20. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

whooho i'm an Indie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.