1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other cheap weekend office work desk with internet london ?

Discussion in 'General' started by rainbowbridge, 18 Feb 2010.

1. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

I have my own work to do with a laptop but find my home is not the best place to concentrate, also there is a lot to be said for moving out of your fimiliar soroundings to a "place of work" to put your mind in the right frame of mind.

Id like to have some place to go to on the weekend, like saturday, some sundays, a place that is safe obviously, has internet, I dont mind if there are other working people about but not like the inside of a train station in rush hour.

In formal terms Im talking about renting a cheap office space isnt it, but thats £100 a week? I have seen £50 a week.

I know of one place in central london which is basicly a 24 hour internet cafe but its horible there.

Any one else go down this road before? I guess the ideal would be to team up with a few mates and rent a office space, or is there a cheap alternative which would allow me to head off and do some work out of home when I fancy it?

:worried:

2. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

Get yourself a garden shed.

3. Pieface

Pieface Modder

Go to a Library?

4. sHORNY

sHORNY What's a Dremel?

www.gumtree.com have loads of offices to let should find something there :)

5. TechnoScream

TechnoScream Minimodder

I agree, Libraries generally have free WIFI or computer use, are reasonably quiet (or at least have study areas) and can be found all over the place.