Not sure where this should go. I have been looking at changing my amp and have got some new diamond 10.1 speakers, but i noticed how bad my wall was and was using cheap pine shelves for the speakers. So i made some Cherry Solid shelves, then noticed the wall was bad, so its got quite involved now. So gone to finding some unused Cherry stock, into a decoration project etc. I do have some build pics, but there on workmates phone, i dont use a phone, and i tend to make stuff without pics, so i will post them soon. However i have the last pic of completed shelves, ready to go up once wall is plastered. Plus it was about time i had a new project to be getting on with.