1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

christmas letters to Santa "Hardware" Claus

Discussion in 'General' started by DXR_13KE, 4 Dec 2005.

1. alpha112

alpha112 Modder

Dear 54nt4,

Pretty please with G5 powder on top (they're pretty sweet, see:sugar) can I have an upgrade to a 4-way dual-core Xeon MP system because Im bored of having just 2 64bit Xeons.

Also could I have 32GB of ECC RAM to go with that...oh and a terrabyte fibre RAID0 array, with redundancy...and mirroring...and backups.

For graphics can I get 2 7800GTXs, a PPU and a few Apple studio screens, and that 60" TV I saw in Dixons yesterday.

If you find the time could you please make a quad xeon motherboard which actually supports SLI, upgrade my exchange and house to ADSL2 (24mbit goodness) or just a T3 line with a 1:1 contention, if thats easier :D , invent a passive cooling system for the above, and stop the electricity meter from working properly so the system doesnt cause it to spin round like a hyperactive 5 year old.

2. dannyqball

dannyqball What's a Dremel?

Dear Santa,
    I would like to grow hair on the top of my head again.
    That is all. :grr:

3. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

I would love to see every one of the people registered here enter their letters here, it would be great :clap: :rock:.

Please help this happen even if you "dont do christmas" put your wishes to Santa or if you dont like Santa write to any other person you would like to dedicate your letter and ask him gifts (ex: Jesus, Ala..., mother, father,......,G. Bush, Arnold S., any hollywood star or super hero,...., dear hardware gods, or something realy funny like "dear thanksgivings turkey" or "dear mister wiskers the cat"... any variation of Santa like "Santa Claws"..... etc).

Please dont let this thread die before Christmas day. :waah: :sigh:

4. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

Make that 30" and I'll have the same thanks. :)

5. speedfreek

speedfreek What's a Dremel?

Santa,

Just give me whatever you can with a fx-57 and 2 7800gtx's. Also HL3 and some misc hardware just to keep me occupied, in case I would ever stop playing HL3.

6. dannyqball

dannyqball What's a Dremel?

Dear Santa,
    If I cannot have hair on my head again, will you please grant me the ability to be invisible when and where I want to.
    I would like to be able to sneak up on my dog, listen to what car salesman really say when they negotiate with the manager, hear what my boss is REALLY talking about on his conference call, go into the girls shower (oops did I say that out loud) go into the kitchen of my favorite restaurant and see if they spit on my food, listen to the mechanic talk about how they can rape me out of more money for repairs that don't need to take place, go into the girls shower (dammit, said it again) see how they really pick the lottery numbers, and most importantly watch your elves make toys to see if they are really as happy as the shows depict they are.
    yours truley
    dannyqball (that's my name for a reason but you already know that. your Santa)
    Good day Sir.