1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

christmas... Yey! or not?

Discussion in 'General' started by webbyman, 24 Dec 2005.

1. webbyman

webbyman Hax.

lol you right, but i think it's the general mood i've been in lately...
    im pessimitic,short temper with outbursts, 'angery', confused, annoyed and heart broken now to say the least.

my mood changes frequently everyday. :blah:

2. sk8phreak88

sk8phreak88 Minimodder

Yeah, they blindfolded me and made me guess. But after they blindfolded me, they dropped the box onto my lap, hitting the family jewels. And let me tell you, 225 dollars in quarters is NOT light haha.

3. GiGo

GiGo was once a nerd.....

Christmas should be about the Relgious aspect not all this giving of presents, I HATE christmas.

Im not religous and dont see the point of it, ill have the time off and aslong as I live @ home i'll eat the turkey when I move out, it'll be a day like any other and that is the way i'll bring my kids up.

Christmas SUCKS BALLS

4. Skylined

Skylined Minimodder

What bloodcar said.

For me it's just a day to be with my family.
    I don't care about presents anymore, if I tell you what I got, you would laugh.
    A couple of things happened this year, and I care a lot more about relationships than material things.

5. Tim S

Tim S OG

Christmas used to be fantastic when I was a kid, then it's progressively changed. The last few years were very dull, because I was used to the magic/fun that surrounded it when I was young. However, now that I'm working rather a lot and live away from home, this year has been very special for different reasons. I've live away from home since I was 19 anyway, but it just seems different now I've got my own place, rather than sharing university accomodation.

It's the first time since last Christmas that I've been able to get together with the whole family. I'm just grateful that I've got a few days where I can sit down and reflect on why I love my family. The presents mean very little these days - I didn't ask for much either. I'd rather have nothing than a house full of junk that I'll never use.

I spend Christmas day with my mother's side of the family and boxing day with my father's side. Both are as good as each other - I enjoy the fantastic food that both put on and I just enjoy sitting down in their company. This year has been one of the best Christmas' I've had.

6. :: vic ::

:: vic :: Married to the Mod

Christmas is fab again now I've got one of these :D

[​IMG]

Plus I got to open all her pressies because she couldn't quite manage it herself.

7. Tim S

Tim S OG

Awesome :D:D

8. Slink

Slink B7

They do make this time of year that extra bit better.

She's a belter!

9. NiHiLiST

NiHiLiST New-born car whore

I'd agree that Christmas gets less "magical" every year, but sometimes when you have a big change in your life (new friends/family member etc) it gets a bit special again as a time to be close to your loved ones.

When you're a kid it's great because you get given loads of stuff. When you're a bit older it's great because everyone's generally in a good mood and off work etc so you can spend some quality time with them.

10. TinkerBell

TinkerBell Banned

Yey for Christmas, it is the BEST time of year, and not just because you get presents, but its a time to spend with the family and watch them enjoy opening there presents:D

Especially with litte ones around:p

11. Sam0r

Sam0r It's been a while

Christmas sucks, its no where near as good as it used to be :(

12. Tibby

Tibby Back Once Again

I just get sick at christmas, kinda blows.

13. woof82

woof82 What's a Dremel?

I am the poorest now that I have been for the last 5 years.

I like getting people gifts, but when I saw my bank-statement this morning I almost cried. :waah: