1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Circulation Holes When Painting a Case?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by TheAtomic, 3 Jul 2007.

1. TheAtomic

TheAtomic What's a Dremel?

Well recently my grandmother handed me over an old P3 with a fairly nice case that I could go wild on and fuel my recently acquired modding addiction. Now the first thing I'm going to do to the case is paint it, I'm having the top and faceplate black, while one side will have a window in it and be bright green, and the other will also be green and have a stencil sprayed on it.

To paint the case I'm just using rattle spray paint, and I've noticed that one of the sides of the case has those common bunch of holes which are supposed to increase circulation and air flow (though really just let in dust and our sound), and I was wondering if, when I spray it, these are going to create any problems for me. I'm pretty sure I know how to fill them in, but I don't really want to if I don't have to. So will they effect anything when I paint my case?

2. Butcher9_9

Butcher9_9 What's a Dremel?

they will just make the process hard as i find sanding those holes is a bit annoying