1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Notebooks Clevo-GET ONE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Jecko024, 14 Jan 2007.

1. Jecko024

Jecko024 What's a Dremel?

Ok, so before x-mas I was waiting anxiously for the Asus G1 gaming laptop to come out, but after doing some research I found Clevo. Clevo is who sells the laptops to companies such as Alienware, VooDoo, and Falcon Northwest. These compainies then take the laptop and put their logos on them while the insides remain the same, and from this they raise the prices. I found a site that sells the Clevo laptop without any other companies crap on it, and it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than any computer I have ever owned. I highly reccommend Clevo laptops for anyone who wants an excelent gaming laptop. I personally got the 570u and well, it beats my crappy Dell XPS desktop by a mile.

2. LAGMonkey

LAGMonkey Group 7 error

you wouldnt happen to work for Said company would you? :lol:

EDIT: i like the look of the M620NC tho

3. Jecko024

nah I dont, Im not cool enough to work with computers, I have to bag grocerys lol. I wish i worked for them though........

4. mrplow

mrplow obey the fist!!

:hehe:

5. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

I used to have a Clevo based laptop. It was bug-ridden and went back 4 times in as many months.

And I'm not the only one.

Sorry, but no matter how good some of the systems look on paper, i'll try and avoid owning them in future reference.

6. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead It's big, and it's clever.

"I personally got the 570u and well, it beats my crappy Dell XPS desktop by a mile."

He bags groceries for a living? Hmmm

7. LAGMonkey

LAGMonkey Group 7 error

could be "bag" as it 5-finger discount :p

8. riggs

riggs ^_^

Unlucky.

I'm the proud owner of a Clevo lappy (badged as a Novatech - almost exactly the same as the Rock CTX)...fantastic machine. Well, it's ugly, but it's what's inside that counts.

9. Jecko024

Don't bag groceries for a living since I'm not even 18, its more for side money to afford more computers...like the Clevo.

10. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Think the Asus G1 would be a better machine though, better warranty as well, and it also looks good.

It also seems brooxy is an unlucky type with his machine being sent back, and for the record, it was pretty crap.

Sam

11. sk8ter646

sk8ter646 Minimodder

i have a clevo m521n laptop and i love the thing i borght it out in malaysia for a third of retail in the uk with a international warantee however it needs to go back as its not regognising the cpu properly

12. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

Oh I was referring to Alex's laptop aswell...how many times has that been back to be repaired? and that's a highend piece of kit...or was...