Well, As I mentioned on the previous post I've been having trouble with the Fiber optics a bit and it's still not resolving itself. Or rather, I haven't been able to resolve it. So I have to move forward with a secondary idea. I really wanted to create a mod where you do not have to detach wires leading into the doors. Unfortunately it's becoming impractical to run 30-40 feet of optic cable, in the limited door space I have, and still not get the same light output that a few LEDs on only 18 inches of wire can achieve. The place I ordered the LED strips from is out of stock on the 12" light strips, so I'll try and make something happen with two 6" strips per door. It will look something a bit like this. I will put it only behind the wing, sort of rear facing, so it's not flashing out forwards and blinding the user. Also it's only on the trailing edge of the wing instead of on each tier. Any other possibility seems unfeasible, both financially and in the interests of time. It will still look great! And I hope to prove it soon. It's not exactly what I wanted as far as materials used, but it is much closer to what I wanted to achieve as far as light output. Perhaps I can use fiber optics elsewhere, in another mod, I do have a few extra feet of it in various diameters. Now, back to the eagle head... I added some foam, and then did some trimming and moderate shaping. After adding the bondo resin, I took a look at it and decided it was too short, and not shaped the way I wanted it. I really didn't like what I had so i chopped it off and started over on the beak. I also changed the design on the front door cover. It looks a little more inline with the Art Deco theme, as well as the eagle head. After finishing the door area, I once again didn't like the eagle head (that was the third rework of that area if you're keeping track) So this time I chopped the entire head off. And broke out the monster clay and got to work on shaping something a bit more pleasing to my eye. I think I'm heading on the right track here. The silhouette of the eagle head is much more recognizable and pleasing. Now to rework it in foam, coat it one last time with resin and then aluminum. Thanks for looking.