1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by brumgrunt, 11 Jul 2012.

1. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Admittedly it's a palm grip mouse. Which is probably why I like it so much.

2. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog What's a Dremel?

In regards to several posts above... I have had my Logitech G500 for maybe 2 years now? Shortly after release whenever that was anyway, and while I personally think it is one of the nicest looking and feature loaded mice around I also have to admit that I do not use all the buttons or features even when gaming. But it is nice to know that my mouse is capable above and beyond my use of it today, which means that should I come to 'need' more from it, it will surely be up to the job.

As for the DPI comments my G500 is profiled to 1800, 3000 and 4000 and it is nice to be able to switch use during games for example without resorting to changing the options. Battlefield gamers will agree with this as many use different DPI settings depending on whether they are on foot or in various vehicles.

Finally, while it is all very well doing a mouse round up and comparison of the latest gaming mice, I would have no idea where my G500 would stand unless it was included. I would like to see an up-datable comparison grade scale introduced to reviews. If my mouse got a 5 (5 being the best) when it was launched and reviewed, would it still get a 5 when compared to today's new releases?
    I know that would be a sod to track and keep updated, but maybe an all time list of hardware and peripherals that have gained Bit-Tech's badge awards??

3. Elton

Truth be told most mice don't really get outdated.

Keyboards maybe, but even then it's rare. The reason is that unless it's groundbreaking comfort, it isn't going to be much different.

The MX518 still rules. :D

4. ProAken

ProAken What's a Dremel?

they should make the weights heavier, that way when you take them out your powerlevel will increase higher!...

5. DrTiCool

DrTiCool Minimodder

same here, great mouse for big hands

6. scuppy

scuppy Minimodder

if you do a mouse round up please include a standard MS Optical scroll wheel mouse ;-)

... just so I know if any if its worth getting a new mouse =p

7. Guinevere

Guinevere Mega Mom

If you really believe that then you probably haven't been alive long enough to see them get outdated.

Just a few...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Elton

Well to be fair a 20 year lifespan is admittedly a bit ridiculous. :lol:

9. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

My first mouse, you found it!

10. Rafe Zetter

Rafe Zetter What's a Dremel?

I'd join in but too busy laughing :) I think that's exactly how many product developers see us gamers..

Tags: Add Tags