1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress ⭐ CM Trooper case mod! CMWS 2019!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by BU5H W00K1E, 16 Nov 2018.

1. Defyant Mods

Defyant Mods Well-Known Member

Good to see some progress ! i like the carbon finish. Have you played around with hydro dipping?

I had a go a while back with some really good results. Ive been waiting to see some one try their hand @ it on a pc mod.

2. BU5H W00K1E

BU5H W00K1E Active Member

Ya I’ve tried the little DIY kit you can buy online it works alright but not consistently

Defyant Mods likes this.
  3. BU5H W00K1E

BU5H W00K1E Active Member

This build has been a test of my abilities from the start and I have to say with my current tools at my disposal I can't finish the case the way I have envisioned it. I will continue this once I get my tool shed built so I have room for a 3D printer and a cnc router so I can make the parts how I always wanted. But until then I will be posting a simple build log in the new coming weeks using my Core P5 case I got from a friend. I am sorry to those who have been watching this build and wanting to see the end but if I finish the build now it wouldn't do it justification.

Defyant Mods likes this.