1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows CnC 3 demo coming soon.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Neogumbercules, 17 Feb 2007.

1. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

It might just be then doug that it is the demo, and as well all know, demo's are not perfect. The full game should fingers crossed and touch wood be fine with a task bar set in any location on the desktop.

Sam

2. samkiller42

3. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Played the demo for like, 5 min, loved it and uninstalled it so I wouldn't spoil it. Only gripe is that I'd like to be able to reinforce my squads near barracks if they get a few men down, and also a medic would be nice.

4. neonplanet40

neonplanet40 Minimodder

You know you can play as Nod in this demo to On skirmish try to change your own team by pulling down the list box and selecting Nod, as you click the mouse, press "N" on the keyboard and it allows you to play as Nod. You can use this to change other settings like the AI's behaviour.

Though dont try and make either you or the AI the alien team, as it appears the graphics for them arent in the demo so it just says defeated whenever you try and play as them.

curtesy of Snookieboy on hexus forums. You can also change the ai to use guerilla or turtle tactics :D

5. Snaek

Snaek What's a Dremel?

That must be a Vista bug. I'm running XP with my taskbar at the top and it doesn't offset my mouse.

6. samkiller42

For this to be a proper C&C, there needs to be EVA, where is EVA?
    The first C&C had EVA, Red Alert 2 and Yuris had EVA, even Generals had EVA, but so far there is no sign of EVA on C&C 3.

Sam

7. Kurayamino

Kurayamino As long as the Raven flies

I have to say C&C:TW for me was alot better than SC. In every way. Graphically very stunning, played like all C&C's. Like someone else said above looks like EA got this one right!

8. dragontail

dragontail 5bet Bluffer

LOL, EA pwned!

9. lcdguy

lcdguy Minimodder

i loved it, much more than SC (i am not one for patience) especially the ion cannon i like to tease the enemy mym placing it just outside of their base make them crap their pants then go oh he missed. Then attack with a squad of orcas :)

I can't believe they blew up philladelphia

And where the heck is James Earl Jones ?

10. Rage.

Rage. What's a Dremel?

awesome game! im definately getting it

Tags: