1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other COME ON ENGLAND!

Discussion in 'General' started by SatansBudgie, 12 Jun 2010.

1. DaveVader

DaveVader Fast Action Response Team

Hey guys, did you see that bird sitting on the net in the first half!?
    How awesome was that? Good looking thing, great balance and yes, great sense too as even he f*cked off after seeing how abysmally England were playing.
    Algeria played really well though but cheers guys for wasting a good couple of hours of my time.

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard never made good move all night. They looked like amateurs wit hthe Algerian players running rings round them and taking posession like they didn;t even have to try. It was a shocking game, I really don't believe they have a chance at winning their next.

3. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Good riddance, at least no-one'll get excited and start bandying false hope about winning the world cup.

4. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

After watching the 'highlights' of that game, I've decided to support one of the Eastern European teams, from what I've seen, those games have much more of the flair that I would expect from the World Cup...

5. D-Cyph3r

D-Cyph3r Gay for Yunosuke

I'm now offically a mexico supporter...

6. shadows

shadows What's a Dremel?

All I can say is england, what was that...

7. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

I think the bird was the most useful participant in the game...

8. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg What's a Dremel?

I'm staying well out of this apparently abe is un pc... :D

9. stuartpb

stuartpb Modder

Well everyone's got what they have been waiting for, for England to fail. Way to go!!:thumb:

They played crap tonight, they know that as much as we do, and they will be beating themselves up worse than we ever could. Does that mean I won't be cheering them on in their next match? Nope. They were never going to win the world cup, and I knew that, but I wasn't about to lose hope that they may just do better than they have in the past few world cups. It makes me laugh when everyone pulls down the England team, I have played a competitive sport (boxing) and I know how much having good support helps. Knowing that everyone is waiting expectantly for you to fail just makes it that much harder! Maybe if there wasn't such negativity towards our national team, then they may just do better. Come on England, you still have at least one peep rooting for you!!

KEEP ST. GEORGE IN MY HEART!!!!

10. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

there is a guy that drives around herts in a replica robby reliant out of fools and horses.

you miss the point stuartpb, were all very much up for supporting England in fact there are most likely people here that have done so for decades but at the end of the day when chips are down we are sht, end of fck story and untill it breaks properly ie we bomb horribly its not going to get fixed.

im not evening saying stupid fck sht like "why dont we score goals like brazil does", or question our acruacy.

We just do not know how to deal with football at world level, we have all the tools alot of the time but the result is we might as well just fcking punt it up the front and toe punt it.

Were sht, and Ive had enough of them,

England needs to go right back to the basic's and start from there, maybe the next generation.

I hope we get beat like 4 -1, and every one can sit back and say its over now lets watch some proper football by the serious players / teams, will make the wc more fun quicker.

and is there not one english national, coach that can lead our team?

:D

11. unknowngamer

unknowngamer here

Lolz.

Slovenia > Algeria (1-0)
    England = Algeria (0-0)
    therefore. Slovenia > England
    Engalnd out, 2 draws & 1 loss = 2 points

or

Slovenia = USA (2-2)
    England = USA (1-1)
    Slovenia = England
    England get 3 points.

If Algeria or USA win the match we're out.
    If the match draws England and USa both have 3 points.

England are screwed.

12. The Toy

The Toy The Ticking Time-Bomb

Rooney deserves it for being such a ***** before the match. He said that a "reserve side" would be enough to beat Algeria.

Told son, told.

13. Ph4ZeD

Ph4ZeD What's a Dremel?

The most damning thing from my perspective was the lack of motivation. They didn't even look like they wanted to be there.

14. 13eightyfour

13eightyfour Formerly Titanium Angel

I gave up watching about 10mins into the second half. Im all up for watching ans supporting England. But when you cant even beat, let alone dominate against algeria somethings wrong.

What i saw last night reminded me of the french, bags of talent but not drive or motivation, and whether people agree or not the England side does have some of the best players in the world, but that counts for nothing when theres little/no team spirit

I want to see us go through to the next round but tbh on the performances so far i dont think we deserve to. Who knows maybe we'll destroy slovenia, but i doubt it. All i can say is that is a good job we didnt get a difficult group.

15. Showerhead

Showerhead What's a Dremel?

And England go out on goals scored.

Their squad for some reason looks like it has never played together it just dosen't have the cohesiveness that the likes of Argentina and Netherlands are showing.

It's a simple scenario for England win and they go through lose they're out.

16. Zerolimitz

Zerolimitz What's a Dremel?

This world cup is a joke... thats all i got to say.

17. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

The England performance against Algeria was one of the worst performances I've seen from any football team TBH. Absolutely awful.

I hope they crash out ASAP because I can't be bothered to continue watching them.

18. AshT

AshT Custom User Title

1. English manager needed for England 2014. What about Beckham? Yeah he may have a hair stylist and manicurist with him at all times but he is also one of the most passionate footballers we've got. We need managers and coaches with passion, drive and enthusiasm. Not language barriers and a lack of true lion spirit.

2. Also the Premiership should be 33% foreign players instead of 66% foreign players. Whats the point in investing hundreds of millions of pounds in foreign players? We need a future of talented ENGLISH footballers to stand any chance in future world cups.

19. jono51

jono51 What's a Dremel?

My thoughts exactly. The team has to change, whether or not it will happen in time for the next game depends on the next few days and luck really.

20. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

Sorry to butt in on the England commentary but congratulations to New Zealand for their tie with Italy.