1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comedic stories

Discussion in 'General' started by Liquid K9, 20 Sep 2004.

1. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

After just reading RTT's post of a guy (I assume) shaving his arse hair, I just had to create a thread to contain - capture or whatever, any other 'gems' out-there.

The idea is that you quote any short story of comedic nature (that is mildly funny) and we sit read and giggle. Preferably real events, as that always makes it better.

I'd post my own, but alas, I have none.

So, do you have any comedic short-stories? not one-liners, but a bit lengthy but funny stories?

Last edited: 20 Sep 2004
  2. a9on87

a9on87 ...

here's one (stolen off another site!)
    :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

3. Liquid K9

We need a smilie where it's crying in laughter... that was great. more of this and we can get this thread into something good :)

4. Carbon

Carbon Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Beastality :eeek:

5. Piratetaco

Piratetaco is always right

how about a ROFL
    [​IMG]

6. apollyon

apollyon What's a Dremel?

I've got a fairly interesting one, though it's horrifically embarrasing on my behalf. anywho, it's several years in the past and my self-esteem couldn't get any lower anyways so here goes...

In high school I was in the school marching band, and accordingly, this story is from band camp. One year at band camp a good friend of mine decided that every day when i went to take my morning shower he was going to do something horrible (get your minds out of the gutters you perverts, not like that). Each morning it would vary from one thing to another, usually buckets of freezing cold water over the top of the shower, but the worst by far was the day he actually reached around the curtain and grabbed my shoulder, i nearly crapped myself.

I finally decided one day that i was going to get him back, so a few minutes after i saw him head down to the bathroom to take his shower i followed in. Only one of the two showers was running, so i reached around the side of the curtain and grabbed onto the shoulder, expecting to hear him scream like a little girl. At this point, I realized two things. One, my friends clothes were NOT the ones hanging next to the shower. Two, the shoulder i was holding onto was about 4 inches to thick and way to muscular to be my friends. Then the curtain pulled open slightly, the head of nicolai, one of the camp counselors poked around, and said "ummmm.... hey dave.....
    ", and i heard my friend immediately start laughing so hard he almost cryed from the toilet stall behind me.

7. Liquid K9

8. Gedron

Gedron What's a Dremel?

Maybe not what you were looking for, but...

Last night, my wife and I were over at her parents house and we were playing a game of Catch Phrase. For those not familliar with the game its one of those "get the other guy to guess the answer without using any of the words in the answer" games. Mom and Dad are teamed up and Mom has to get Dad to say "Let them eat cake" and she gives Dad the clue "What did Marie Antoinette say to the French people".

Dad breaks out his best girlie screaming voice and says "NOOOO!!! I'm too young to die".

Maybe you had to be there.. but we lost the round because we were laughing so hard.

9. TACO'S_ROCK

TACO'S_ROCK What's a Dremel?

i know i'm new here but i just love reviveing 2 year old threads, but both of them just got locked :waah: what ever my fun is up

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yea, it is, cause it pisses everyone else off. :) There's no need, cause they arent relevent - whether you find it funny or not.

11. Liquid K9

bannination wont be far off me thinks.

back to the topic:

12. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

He's cool for now, but i have an oggle out

[​IMG]

13. Liquid K9

where is Zapwizzard now that we have a body to go with the all-seeing-eye ?