1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Command & Conquer 4: Tiberium Twilight

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Guest-16, 16 Mar 2010.

1. tupera

tupera New Member

What a shame to bring such an enjoyable series to a dismal finale. Since C&C took everything out of this game that I liked about the series, I guess Blizzard will be getting my $50 for Starcraft 2 instead of EA!

2. tupera

tupera New Member

I second that. Or I might let a friend buy it and then mooch it off him!

3. impar

impar Well-Known Member

Greetings!

:D

4. knuck

knuck Hate your face

5. NethLyn

NethLyn Member

...and after all that bitching it's entered at the top of the PC Charts...

6. Lightning98

Lightning98 Umm, hello.

I loved the C&C series... specially when it said "Westwood" when the game was starting :)
    For me, C&C stopped being really fun with Yuri's Revenge. Everything after that seemed really bad... although i did play Tiberium Wars & Kanes Wrath for the sake of storyline.

But this "last" C&C is really... BAD. Not only is it the worst C&C game in the series, its one of the worst games i ever played. Not in the sense of graphics or gameplay, but FUN. That's the ONLY requirement i have from a computer game. To have fun while playing it, and enjoy a decent story while doing it.

And i had none of that from this... shame i wasted the time. Although i have to feel happy i borrowed it from a friend first to see if it deserves a purchase. Would i have been pissed if i payed for this crap.

And as for someone mentioning SC2? I doubt it will be half fun to play as the original was.
    Also, as most people said here, an RTS without LAN play? I'd much rather play with my friends in the same room, then some total stranger who-knows-where.

7. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I wouldn't be so sure about SC2 if I were you. The feedback from beta players is quite positive so far

8. Kris

Kris Lord Lolwut

Aye, I'm in the SC2 beta myself for a few weeks (no 'high end' player), but matches tend to be quite fun - especially, as a friend invited me, so I can play with him and don't have to worry about playing too many games against ppl very much superior to me.
    Balancing still going on there quite aggressively from what I've seen from the recent patch notes, so I'd say there game is coming along nicely and is a lot of fun to play. :)

Tags: Add Tags