1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Competitions

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by iggy, 18 Nov 2009.

1. iggy

iggy Minimodder

i find it absolutely disgusting that you do not include an opt out button on the forms so that we dont have our personal information spread around like butter. please get this sorted.

lets make it straightforward from the start eh?

2. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

As I've said before, in multiple comment threads, it's a company-wide decision. Both Tim and I gave our feedback internally on it, but at the moment, it is what it is. If you have that much of a problem with it, don't enter the competitions. No-one is forcing you to.

3. skunkmunkey

skunkmunkey Minimodder

lol well said that man! personally I dont add any info someone couldnt get from the phonebook anyway.... Its not as if we are all evil criminals or in witness protection is it?

4. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

Or are we? :eyebrow:

5. skunkmunkey

skunkmunkey Minimodder

thinking about it... quite possibly mwahahahhaah

6. iggy

iggy Minimodder

fair enough. i understand its not your fault.

can you explain how this works exactly? i see absolutely no other mention of it anywhere, and the website it seems to be referring to doesnt have any kind of username/password login system.

im ex directory. im on the preferred callers thing. i still get bombarded with calls and spam snail mail, and im tired of it.

we really shouldnt have to jump through hoops if we dont want our personal information used in ways we dont want it used in.

just because its company policy doesnt make it right.