1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Completed WOODEN WARLOCK

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by abbas-it, 14 Jul 2011.

1. abbas-it

abbas-it We came, we saw, we mod, you awe!

Let me introduce you to the WOODEN WARLOCK
    Also see PC-Reforged
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Wodden Warlock was an absolutely Low Budjet Machine. I wanted to keep the size small and not be heavy on my pocket with this mod. I also made a Monitor from an Old PREH 12" thrown away Display.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Its a Tribute to the cult of darknes, Lean Mean Modded Machine.
    I dont belong to the cult but it certainly does offer many ideas and inspirations which are very integratable in my art.
    "Wooden Warlock"won Bronze at the International Deutsche Casemod Championship in 2010. It was originally a Compaq 800Mhz Celeron with 128 Mbyte, in an old Compac Plastic-Case. The Chassis is the same but the whole body outside has been stripped and made Walrock-ised, I topped it up zo 1100MHz with over 512 Mbyte of Ram and 20 Gbyte HDD. It also now has wirless lan which I have integrated in the PC-Case. It also has a Slimline CD-burner and an extra fan in case of an eventual overheating in summer. For the sake of completion, I have also covered a Hecules Webcam in veneer wood to match it. The case is entirely made of wood. All selfmade and designed as usual. The switches are made as Fangs dipped in blood and one of them is a safety switch to hinder accidental turn offs. It has CLC rods in green to give it a refreshing touch when working at night, which can however be switched off. Additionally, I covered up a keysonic touchpad-keyboard to set it off. All in all it was a lot of late hours to give this model, the "Wooden Warlock" its special touch.
    more to come.....

Last edited: 14 Jul 2011
  2. DarthBane

DarthBane What's a Dremel?

Great work, the creativity on this forum never ceases to amaze me!

:clap: