1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Computer enthusiast standoff!

Discussion in 'General' started by chrisb2e9, 10 Apr 2009.

1. pistol_pete

pistol_pete Air Cooled Fool

5'11" and 215lbs.

My weekly workout usually goes like this:

Monday - Legs
    Leg press, quad curls, hamstring curls, hip abductors and adductor machines, and calf extensions (think that's the right term).

Tuesday - Shoulders, chest and upper back
    Shoulder rotations, lateral and frontal dumbell raises, close-grip pulldowns, dips (machine), seated press (machine), seated cable rows, and front and back flys on a combo machine... dunno the name.

Thursday - mid section
    cable twists, back extenions (machine) and some time on the abdominator.

Fridays - Arms
    Bicep curls, upright rows, overhead press, cable tricep press-downs, forearm curls, and maybe some seated dumbell bicep curls.

My legs are rather beefy so I'm not trying to build muscle, just tone things up and improve support muscles to help with running, biking etc. Similarly for core, so I do higher reps with less weight.

Upper body strength is rather poor, can't do a pull-up or dips at the moment so I usually do 3x8 reps increasing weights when I'm feeling good. There's some overlap between the muscles on Tuesdays and Fridays but they get a few days rest in between.

Overall I'm trying to loose weight, down to about 13st like I used to be, and increase strength. After each weight session I do about half an hour of cardio, mixed between running, biking, rowing and eliptical trainer.

2. haakon.t

haakon.t :)

50*2 pushups and 100*2 situps a day (first thing I do when I get up in the morning, and last thing I do before I go to sleep at night). Play football (soccer across the pond) several times a week, and have 2 or 3 jogging trips a week. 180cm (5'10") tall and weigh 64kg (141 lbs).

:)

3. bigsharn

bigsharn Officially demotivated

I do about 3000 keypresses a day

...that does me for exercise :)