1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Condemned 2 for the pc?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by keef247, 3 Aug 2008.

1. keef247

keef247 Member

hi guys, does anyone know if the sequel is coming to the pc, as the first one did, as I'm playing it through at the moment and am nearly 3/4 of the way through, and because I'm playing it on my laptop, I'd like to continue the sequel on a laptop.
    I know it's out on the console, but I heard rumor that it was to come to the pc later as with the first.
    Just wondered seeing as they usually take a bit longer. If not, I'll buy it for the 360 and ps3, which would you recommend, seeing as I have both consoles?
    as a side note, i have been playing it with a 360 controller via pinnacle game profiler with a 360 setup for the controls
    cheers

2. EX3CUT1ON

EX3CUT1ON New Member

You should definitely get it for Xbox 360! Though I am a Xbox fanboy. ;) On a serious note if you've been playing it on your laptop using an Xbox 360 controller it would make more sense for you to get it on the Xbox 360 so you can continue using a Xbox 360 controller.

3. Hazardous

Hazardous New Member

I've provided a more complete answer in your thread on H*, but in a nutshell... YES... it IS being released for the PC :clap:

4. keef247

keef247 Member

yeah could do... its so cheap on both pc and 36 i was like urrrrgh idk which to go for.but the way im always taking my lappy around means for lots of slick couch gaming with the 36controller:D well nioce;)
    but at same time im like omg i wish i was playing this maxed out on the 36 on my 37" HDTV sat like a foot away lol. it is litterally one of the best games i've played.owns big time.i hope the sequel lives up to this.
    oh and don't say the hex word on here they'll send you running through forests at night and stuff with torches in your boxers YES torches IN your boxers.its the penalty!

Last edited: 3 Aug 2008
  5. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

I really enjoyed the first game, but the second I really disliked. I felt the second didn't really feel like a sequel, more like a totally seperate... and inferior experience. This might sound strange, but they made it far too violent, unbearably so. And it also had become very generic and bland in terms of the story and characters.

6. keef247

keef247 Member

don't crush my dreams boyo

7. Hazardous

Hazardous New Member

UNSW :confused: Basser :confused: And "Hi Sophie" :confused: Are you sure you're in the right place :confused:

Sorry if that sounds like a harsh response to your first post on the forums David, but you have to understand that it's possible few (/nobody) will understand what the abbreviation UNSW stands for, nor what/who Basser is/are?
    And even if there are forum members who understand what it is you're asking, you shouldn't just pick any old thread to ask such questions in.
    You should decide on an appropriate forum section, and either browse the forum section, to see if there aren't already threads discussing the same topic... or start a new thread.

And with that said/out of the way... "welcome" to the forums :thumb:

Tags: