1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant Cooking Mama: Mama Kills Animals

Discussion in 'General' started by Malvolio, 24 Nov 2008.

1. notatoad

notatoad pretty fing wonderful

2. sesterfield

sesterfield New Member

the turkey is already dead at the start of the game, it'd be a waste not to eat it :D

3. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

It's life would be wasted, imagine, all that suffering, all that pain and nothing to show for it.

4. bahgger

bahgger New Member

I want a nice roast now :(

5. Cptn-Inafinus

Cptn-Inafinus Member

As a vegetarian my whole life.

I hate PETA. With vengeance.

6. Furymouse

Furymouse Like connect 4 in dagger terms

Did anyone else find removing the internal organs really hard? I could not get the liver out :D

7. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

I firmly believe that all of gods creatures have a place next to mashed potatoes and gravy!

8. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

You need to get your hand right up there! YOUR NOT AS MEAN AS MAMA TRY AGAIN.

9. LAGMonkey

LAGMonkey Group 7 error

i played the game and amid the shouting at PETA for being stupid people ( i really dont like being told i cant eat somthing) i did find the game enjoyable. didnt do ANYTHING to stop me wanting meat tho, quite the opposite actually.

From my opinion PETA and the other crazies (friends of the earth/Green-war) are just as bad as the far Right. They obviously dont like living in a free society as they dont want to respect my right to eat, drink and be merry! (you ever seen a happy person after eating tofu for a week?)

10. Ryan Cooper

Ryan Cooper It's been a long time.

:lol::lol::lol::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Too funny!!!

Also,

I hate PETA. I mean yeah, animals should be killed without a whole lot of pain...

But if they had their way, EVERY LAST PERSON ON EARTH wouldn't consume animal products!

i mean, they want ice cream companies to use PEOPLE MILK! Thats just plain disgusting. People dont even have that much milk.

If anything, they probably want animals to be the "supreme overlords" and start consuming people.

11. m0o0oeh

m0o0oeh Well-Known Member

The game probably had the precise reverse of the effect they were going for. Like Jamie, I too used the wallpaper. Stopped playing when it said make the tofu turkey. now tofu is some nasty-ass junk my friends,

^^ That made me lolsauce.

But yes, definately lost the plot, PETA need a swift blow to the head, and we need to nom even harder on some damned animals this festive seasons. (Thanksgiving included, which has just passed IIRC?)

Meh.

Joe

12. Stuey

Stuey You will be defenestrated!

That game was a bit fun, although I didn't understand the bloody eggs. We don't make our own gravy, we buy it in a jar. =)

Once the "shape tofu into a turkey" came around, I closed the page.

PETA - what a joke. A bunch of "activists" that antagonize the situation rather than doing anything real. I'm all for the ethical treatment of animals, but how does stealing intellectual property and mutiliating it into a crappy over-exaggerated mockery help anyone?

13. wolfticket

wolfticket Downwind from the bloodhounds

Made me peckish.

14. Ryan Cooper

Ryan Cooper It's been a long time.

Ahem...

Meat is now DESSERT.

Peta won't like that.
    Thank you.

BTW, why'd they make it look so disgusting?
    My dinner didn't look like that!

Last edited: 29 Nov 2008
  15. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Currently Rebuilding

I love all god's creatures. Between two pieces of bread, with bacon.

16. m0o0oeh

m0o0oeh Well-Known Member

+1

17. Coelacanth

Coelacanth New Member

YOU PEOPLE ARE MONSTERS!!! ...for not enjoying a hilarious game... I don't know about all of you, but I love the crazy eco-organizations for this very reason, they make really crazy wacked out propaganda. Personally, I am a vegetarian, but I thoroughly enjoyed the mini games and preparing the overly bloody turkey! But, I must agree, what was up with the eggs?! Where I come from, my eggs are not developed enough yet to bleed...

18. Furymouse

Furymouse Like connect 4 in dagger terms

Its not that Im bashing on the game, I just find it out of order. Honestly who slaughters a turkey like that? It's best just to chop the head off FIRST before you do anything else with it. You think theses people would know how to properly slaughter and dress a turkey :p

19. oddball walking

oddball walking ...!

To expand on that a bit, yes you can get blood in normal eggs that doesn't mean it is fertilised and would produce a chick. If you want to test; put a egg in water if it floats then it could be fertilised if it sinks then it is not.

The is some more info here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_(food) :thumb:

20. zelachang

zelachang New Member

I'm no vegetarian but whats up with all the tofu hate? Did you all eat raw tofu in a salad or something? Tofu has a huge array of textures, deep fried, frozen and then thawed, sauteed, dried and more I probably don't know. Flavorwise tofu is pretty neutral so it absorbs the flavor of whatever is around it. To those tofu haters out there, might I suggest trying some different kinds of tofu out and seeing what you like. If you don't eat it like vegetarian WASP Americans eat it, then you might be surprised. Personally I like frying it and dipping it in soy sauce, or chopping it into about 1cm cubes and eating it with beef over rice.

Tags: