1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Coolermaster Cosmos S

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Iraklis Gkolios, 27 Aug 2013.

1. Iraklis Gkolios

Iraklis Gkolios Member

Hello Bit-Tech

This project log has some history behind. First of all i am gonna mod the same case i used for my first mod . Its an old Coolermaster Cosmos S case that i tried to mod around late 2010 early 2011. Since then i think that my skills have become a bit sharper and i want to give that case a second chance before it meet its maker.

My plan for this mod will be a small scale dont to the case it self. I am planning to recude the length of the case around 10 cm. That means that ill have to cut also the top and botton handles and the side panels also. I am gonna use top mounted motherboard tray, bottom mounted PSU, Triple radiator on the front side plus more radiators around the case. Also i am gonna make the same window opening mechanism as the Cosmos II, but the dream goal is to achieve a way to make the panels open in a lamborghini way. For the color scheme of the build i will use mostly black matte and black matte vinyl and i only have to choose a vivid color for the details.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Full build log here
    My other build log

Hope you enjoy

Cheers
    Iraklis

Last edited: 28 Aug 2013
  2. Iraklis Gkolios

Iraklis Gkolios Member

New update 31/8 Some metalwork !

Here is the metal work i did today.

I am also planning to make this case a Cosmos II since i figured out that i can buy with around 150 euros the whole exterior of cosmos II and save around 200 euros in the process !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheers
    Iraklis

3. Concept73

Concept73 Wannabe modder.

looking good so far!