1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Corsair Gaming Sabre Optical RGB Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Combatus, 7 Jan 2015.

1. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Staff Super Moderator

2. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Staff Super Moderator

Love the front side-mounted DPI switches - probably the main reason I love Logitech mice as it's so easy to switch from twitch mode to sniper mode. I'm also here just chatting to myself...

3. David

David RIP Tel

It's certainly better looking than the M series mice, in my opinion. However, my love for the G500 shows no signs of abating, so I probably won't be buying.

4. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog New Member

What I really don't get is that just when Corsair split and launch 'Corsair Gaming' for all of their customisable RGB LED gaming peripherals, they hamstring it from the start by forcing that yellow logo on us. If the 'Gaming' part of it was the same as the rest I would have no problems with the logo at all as the whole 'Tramp Stamp' thing never bothered me... but that yellow certainly does.

5. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Well-Known Member

I don't really see why Corsair wanted to split their brand in the first place. They have one of the best reputations and the sails logo is one of the most recognisable in the world. You don't see Apple separating into Bramley mobile devices.

Tags: Add Tags