1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Corsair Graphite 600T Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 23 Sep 2010.

1. dangerman1337

dangerman1337 Minimodder

You can get the Lian Li PC-8IB for the same price on scan... and thats a Aluminium case.

2. Custards87

Custards87 What's a Dremel?

Anyone think the temps might be improved a bit by using both 200mm fans as intakes so the CPU cooler isn't suffocated? (I saw this suggested by a Corsair rep on another forum but I'm not sure if he was referring specifically to when using a H70 on the CPU...)

3. Makaveli

Makaveli What's a Dremel?

I really like the look of this case over the raven but am surprised at how poorly it did on this review.

You guys should also check out these reviews for another opinions on it.

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1320/1/

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...raphite-600t-mid-tower-case-video-review.html

Things that I would also like to know if how much Voltage/fan headers is the stock fan controller pushing because I would replace the top 200mm fan with 2 x 120 scythe fans. Also is it possible to replace the front fan with 2 x 120mm. I like the stock dust filters and the internal layout is good, also surprised they don't offer a version with a case window considering how neat and tidy a build in this case would look.

4. Andrew G

Andrew G Where's my Crayons!

Where do those prices come from, I have been spec'ing a new system for myself for the last month, then put it off since Sandy Bridge is due. The £30 more expensive 600T is cheaper than the Raven on every site I visit...

I always find it laughable when reviews comment on the aesthetics deeming one more laudable than another, I do honesty believe I know what I like and I know what I don't like. I would however like to know if that plastic catch is going to break after ten operations, or will i be able to fit that ever growing next gen graphics card in an RV02?

5. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

Remember this a three month old thread and as such the prices wont reflect the current ones. Prices for pc components change daily.

Tags: Add Tags