1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro RGB and H115i Pro RGB Reviews

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 19 Mar 2018.

1. bit-tech

bit-tech Supreme Overlord Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Read more

2. Hustler

Hustler Minimodder

Too many bloody wires coming off the CPU block, give me a nice & simple air cooler with a few extra degrees on the temps, any day of the week.

3. Wakka

Wakka Yo, eat this, ya?

To be fair, the cables are fairly easy to route so they can't be seen, and it's not like a dual fan air cooler doesn't have cables to deal with.

My biggest issue with ALL AIO coolers is the stiffness of the tubing - makes the install considerably more difficult than it needs to be.

4. flamin9_t00l

flamin9_t00l 1,000,000,000,000 Bytes Free!

I've got a little tiny MSI Dragon 120mm AIO and it's the best cooler I've ever had. Got a push/pull AP15 GT setup and I can have my max OC with it on a 4790K. It's in such a small confined chassis too. I just don't think these big rads are necessary anymore and I've had 480mm custom kit in the past. When such a cheap tiny cooler can get so close I just don't think these expensive coolers are necessary. Defo would be tempted if I had the room just don't think the cooling would be much better. Just to note the Dragon was a £35 refurb from scan and has never skipped a beat.

MLyons likes this.
Tags: Add Tags