Hardware Corsair Scimitar RGB Gaming Mouse Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 23 Nov 2015.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 Live. Laugh. Benchmark. Staff Administrator

2. Skibo1219

Skibo1219 Brains...the other white meat.

Its a shame you didnt go that extra mile and add some comparison to Logitech's Gaming Software. A comparison between the two programs might have made a difference when I was shopping for a new mouse last month, I purchased a G700s. I stuck with Logitech brand because i know the software to be reliable, easy to manage, and regularly updated, but in the end, I really dont have nothing to compare it with.

3. thom804

thom804 Member

I would reiterate this point.
    I have the G600 and though it's taken some getting used to, I find the macro buttons fantastic now. Also, the G Software is fantastic and extremely easy to load custom profiles by just pointing the profile at the executable and it autoloads each and every time.

Last edited: 24 Nov 2015
  4. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees Grand Vizier

Interesting design, with the moveable buttons but, my arthritic right thumb would never cope.

5. GiantKiwi

GiantKiwi New Member

If the software is anything like that of the M65, get the logitech. Macro's assigned to specific buttons are beyond tedious to work out how to do in the Corsair Software. I think for one combination I discovered it wasn't even possible.

6. t5kcannon

t5kcannon Member

Thanks for the review. I like the details of this mouse a lot. I've got a Razer Naga, which I like, but I am really tempted to try this one out.

7. thom804

thom804 Member

Try the G600 as well. By the sounds of it, the £30 premium you're paying over the Logitech number is for flashy lights, a textured mousewheel, and a tiny adjustment over the thumbpad.

Tags: Add Tags