1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Cosmos 2 GT - 150312 - a new color....

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by thechoozen, 13 Feb 2012.

1. thechoozen

thechoozen Minimodder

thanks a lot m8´s!!!

in the last days we continued the work on this mod...like you could imagine we finished the painting process....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here is a first preview...how it will look like when it´s finally finished....
    [​IMG]

beside that we had to make a few cuts in the lower part of the case...so that we could mount a 2x120mm radiator there and route the watercooling tube that way back to the front radiator....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

peteski, dmcgrath and Waynio like this.
  2. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Love the look of the preview. :) rep

Makes the likes of this come to mind. :D:rock:
    [​IMG]

3. Paladin | Patrick

Paladin | Patrick LiveModder

very very nice. I come and take it... :D

4. dmcgrath

dmcgrath Master of Pancakes

I love it. But is it too late to get the top handles chromed instead of painted? I think they would look better if they stood out from the case paint. Bear in mind also, I'm only basing this off the one pic I can see in your shop. I'm sure it looks very different from other angles.

Great paint job.

+rep'd

5. peteski

peteski long live the pc

thats one bad ass paint job +rep to you :rock: :rock: :rock:

6. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Chrome or nice paint job works good either way for me plus I think they would have to outsource to have it done & these guys are awesomely independent modders when it comes to the creating & finishing part. :D

But really if anything should be mirror finish metal I think it should have been the side exhausts, sweet mirror polished stainless steel would look amazing on this :D but again works nice as it is & won't be anywhere near as heavy besides it already being done. :)

You can get a custom chrome paint but it's expensive & isn't quite as awesome as real chrome & I'm not talking about that plasticote spray can stuff. :hehe:

It's done & is awesome as it is. :rock: