Sorry about the lack of posts, but due to the ridiculous amount of work still left to do on this case (and my site going down), I've been kinda preoccupied. So tossing a few pics up here and there is about all I can manage right now. Anyway, while I got parts out for paint and polish, I've been taking care of lots of little things, like this distributor cap mod. This is a piece that will serve as a cover for the 24pin ATX connector. The four "spark plug wires" will plug into this piece, with the actual connector on the other side. So I started with the terminals from an actual distributor cap, which I recently removed off my V-6 Xterra. I harvested four of the terminals from the donor cap. Lining them up how I'll be gluing them together... Drilling them out so the wires will pass through Fast forward past all the gluing, bondo, sanding, and smoothing, and we have this.. And as a final parting shot, all the bracketry and support pieces that have been sanded and primed. That's all I got for now, but I will be getting some polished parts back tonight, so I'll be sure to post a shot of them. And then hopefully Bob will give me a painting update soon.