Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by biglou, 19 Sep 2021.
Painted the outer panel
building the hardwares
Custom side panel
Top panel without cover
booting up and completion
That is all
Thanks to all
That looks fantastic!
Great job cutting the Cosmos to fit your hardware.
The manifolds over the motherboard came out beautiful. You can't just say "industrial grade glue" here. We, (I,) need to know what you used. Something that doesn't dry up almost instantly in a tropical environment is good to know about.
Hi, I love your country, 'been there several times, wish I could see your mod too, but sadly I can't see any of the pictures
Lupit brod...mabuhay ka ....filipino ingenuities...nice eork
Which browser do you use?
In Firefox, I have exactly the same issue, just an [ img ] instead of a picture.
In Chrome, everything is fine...
Thanks for the tip Dan ... it worked in Chrome like u said and it worth it ... though, I wonder why it didn't in Firefox
biglou...Great modding , your distro-plate is insane , awesome mod
Sorry about that hehe
The adhesive that I used is Mild Chloroform to fuse the acrylic
To be safe I used another another adhesive named here in the Philippines as Acrybond
Which is a strong bonding agent acted as a coating to the seams which can give me a sealed distro plate
This was all used to give me a clearer finish to the plate without the white haze of the cyano acrylate adhesive
Salamat bro at nagustuhan mo
Thank you bro
Thank you so much
I tried to keep it simple and close to the original chassis and hoping that it would come out well
Separate names with a comma.