1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Creative Sound Blaster WoW Wireless Headset Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Claave, 21 Mar 2010.

1. Gashura

Gashura What's a Dremel?

You see your point contradicts the comment. You want something else but your putting down something for WoW players. And there's headphones just like them but without all the fancy stuff if you go to the site and look.

Last edited by a moderator: 30 Jun 2010
  2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

If you cannot conduct an argument in a civil manner, then don't bother posting at all.

3. eddtox

eddtox Homo Interneticus

Aww, bindi.. I was having fun! Sorry if I went too far though.

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I know, but we aim to keep things civil and not bait those with purchase justification syndrome. :) He'll be back in another month once his raids are finished I expect.

5. mark_dsp

mark_dsp Access to HF, bones are overrated!

I've got to admit to a soft spot for the gimmicks on these headphones, though I'm not sure that soft spot equates to shelling out ~£150 on them.

My main concern with Creative would always be the their seeming inability to update drivers and software. Couple this with the raft of Wow updates that are churned out and it makes me wonder how long it is till a compatibility issue comes up.

The battery issue is always going to kill wireless devices for me. I'm just not organised enough to remember to charge them and the battery life seems to suffer if you leave them permanently on charge.

I'm still waiting for someone to create a headset with a removable, good quality noise isolating microphone, audiophile grade headphones that I can use to listen to FLAC files on the go and a replaceable cable for when I inevitably run it over and shred it with my office chair.... I can dream

Tags: Add Tags