Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Paladin | Patrick, 6 Apr 2012.
i am on air: http://www.complex-mods.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=157&Itemid=51
Today there are only a small update.
I now have the last two holes made in the case.
Then come now all the details on the hardware.
Now I wait for the parts of the watercooling
First, I have again the board was a little revision, then release it
I'm just gonna go for an hour or longer in the workshop. The stuff of Aquatuning is coming today. There will sometimes break the radiator
ON AIR at LiveCam (5 min)
that is such a cool idea! very inventive!
can't wait to see this unfold! all the best mate!
On Friday, a nice package of Aquatuning has arrived.
Many thanks again to this place for it.
Some will make the heart bleed now when they see what I do with this stuff
One half of the radiator is closed down. The water then passes purely on one side, and back out on the other side. The direction of opening the channels are then soldered.
Mark first ...
A channel I have been honing their length. The material was then so thin that was nothing more, so i just put a zip tie in the channel.
I have sometimes made a connection. First stuck and then cut with the angle grinder and polished.
So, that's it again...
Love the theme and the work. Good job so far. I would say its original too. I'm watching.
Haha, great idea!
You my friend, are insane
Nice work, looking forward to seeing how this evolves
What a sick project, keep up the good work
I can't help but cringe every time I see a new cut.... great work, this looks mental (in a good way)
Unfortunately, nothing is happening at the moment because I'm make our house the concrete foundation for the winter garden.
Here are some pictures about this:
If it is raining again here it is also continue
So now the uptade comes from my data destruction yesterday
So first clamp to the table and mark ...
And then purely plow with the 230 mm angle grinder: D
This is the result.
Since everything has some merged had to be disassembled first time. Then I could start with the filing and sanding the parts.
The coil makes me most concerned, since the individual layers are as gone extremely apart. It should normally be like right on the part
If I'm under this gehts week back a little further.
So much awesome destruction! Great idea for a build. Looking forward to the finished project
Cutting stuff up shouldn't be this interesting...but it is
So, after more than 2 years I have to finish the dust catcher some games.
After I sanded all the edges of the case clean I have again the whole Case Black painted.
Then I have a few hours all edges painted red
These are 4 ml in the vessel
Then I built the case back together.
http://bilder.betzpatrick.de/modding/casemods/cross-section/cross-section_063.jpg [/ img]
The power supply also.
However, this still gets a Plexi trim the fingers purely because none can
Then I sometimes even installed the motherboard to the graphics card to test times.
The fan must be cleaned again, having some caught the last 2 years of dust: D
The Lüftergittter from PSU was Golden, but by the flexing has the discolored, so I have it painted silver and then the cut edges painted red.
Here the comparison I've used
Tomorrow I will continue.
2 years in, and I still don't know what you plan to have running, but it's fun to watch.
And the next update.
Today I cut open a new hard drive because I did not like the version from 2013.
Here is a picture in memory
The new version I have cut first cut and then deal one by one.
First, the housing ...
... Then the Platter and fastening rings.
Then, the lid came top again ...
... And just down emphasize again around the edges shown below.
Here then with HDD mounting frame and cover.
That has me but not like then, as you can see nothing of the inner workings.
So I again worked the lid
Then could all move into the Case.
Here's an overview
and again with side panel.
Separate names with a comma.