1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Crysis - An Ironman Walkthrough (img heavy)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gunsmith, 10 Dec 2009.

1. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

06 AWAKENING

Last of the easy KPA levels, lets do this!

Awakening 0.1

strickland tells me he has air support for me however I will need to secure a landing zone for the V-TOL, looking at the map i can see the easiest way there is via the train tracks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awakening 0.2

a lone smoker on the tracks, an easy snipe, I proceed onwards.

[​IMG]

I get only so far before im blinded by a blinding white light and a deafening rumble, a shockwave tears through the trees, what the hell was that?

[​IMG]

ZEE GOGGLES! ZEY DO NOTHING! :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cautiously I proceed onwards.

Awakening 0.3

I hear choppers incoming, switching to cloak I wait, they fly over me in one hell of a hurry, they're flying away from the mountain. something must be going on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

strickland again (god im getting sick of this guy) he tells me that despite the hostages being "in the mountain" we dont have much more then that, he wants me to head into the crusher yard offices wher the KPA have set base and locate information as to thier exact location. fine, i'll go do that now, as well as walk his dog, iron his shirts AND **** IN HIS SHOES!

[​IMG]

Awakening 0.4

I cut through the trees to the entrance of the offices, I see a sniper tower as well as a tear in the fence, I will sneak in there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

first things first i need to get rid of that tower. I can hear a truck with its engine turning over, great stuff. the noise will mask the sniping of the tower. :lol:

[​IMG]

with him down I can slip in undetected :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awakening 0.5

upon entering the base I head towards the tower, climbing up I let the cloak recharge before having a good bi-noc of the area.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hmmm lots of KPA here, theres also a truck here with its engine still running, i'll take that out last, the sound of its engine will mask a lof of the noise i'll make sneaking around :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awakening 0.6

climbing down the ladder I head town the western side of the base, I spot a lone kpa here so I take him out quietly whilst hes behind one of the buildings,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

note: i'll often change sights depending on the range of the target im engaging so im going to give you a top tip, when switching weapon attachments you have up to 5 points of which you can change with each module being changable by numbers 1-5 on your keyboard.

Tapping the key for that slot cycles what module you want and its a damnsight faster then using the mouse, I have my config key as TAB so if I suddenly need to change from a full on sniper scope to a short range reflex sight I simple whack TAB 4 4 TAB and then repeat the procress to get my scope back again.

Remembering what modules each slot has and the order they are in comes with practice and lots of nights with **** all on the tv.

I check the map again before quietly moving on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awakening 0.7

a little further on a KPA comes out from behind one of hte buildings, luckily his back was too me, being the utter ******* that i am i decide to take advantage of this.

[​IMG]

his comrade isnt too impressed with me bouncing a barrel off his pal and goes to investigate, I sit there and watch, im still in the mood to be mean but hes too far away for me to effecticly do anything with the level of suit power that ive got. i get as far as the suit warning me of low reserves before thinking "**** it" and plugging a SCAR round into his eye.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 14 Jan 2010
  2. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Awakening 0.8

time to play Batman, I leap atop the roof and binoc the area, nothing amazing to report, might as well make my way over to the office buildings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I spot another KPA sitting on his arse near the exit, hes alone and vulnerable, I whip out the scar and just as im about to plull the trigger, I spot someting NASTY.

[​IMG]

oooh hello there :miffed:

[​IMG]

Awakening 0.9

hmm how am I going to deal with that, atm the base is all quiet as they dont know im here yet, I've an idea but I gotta be careful as it could all go wrong.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I see tank tracks running across the road, it must do a round at somepoint, sliding up to the road under cloak I lace some C4 (why they dont spot the charges ive no idea) and retreat, now I need to get its attention.

[​IMG]

Awakening 1.0

ahhh yes...the truck. :D i get into a position where i wont be spotted by out metal friend and let rip a maximum grenade, I fall short by a few meters but its ok, hes taken the bait :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I watch him rumble into the base, my heart is pounding and i can feel the blood coming from my bitten lip

[​IMG]

closer...come on, COME ON!

[​IMG]

closer..."dont stop me nooooooow"

[​IMG]

closer...oh god oh, god I can feel a warcry coming on...

[​IMG]

*click*

BANANAMAN!

[​IMG]

Awakening 1.1

That turned out better then I had planned, what do you think Emil?

Excellent, now lets clean out the office complex of KPA now running around.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've killed as many as i need to, I drop down from the roof, recharge and head on over to the offices.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awakening 1.2

the offices are packed and I see a gathering near the the door leading in, I toss a grenade and they all run out gleefully to greet it, I toss another one into the door upstairs to see if I can get anyone, taking the silencer off (they know im here) I head inside and fight my way to the terminal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

there are easier ways to get this but I figured youve had enough of me sneaking about the place and just want to see some KPA get ****ed up...of which I am more then happy to oblige :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

btw the SCAR without a silencer is actually a really powerful weapon, you can double tap most KPA from the hip and it will drop them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

two more down at the top of the stairs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I loot the armoury before grabbing the data off that terminal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Awakening 1.3

With strickland updating my map with the locations of the hostages I head on back to the train tracks, its still the easiest way to infiltrate the landing zone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I head into the trees and spot 2 kpa coming up from the tracks. Im still feeling evil.

[​IMG]

FALCON

[​IMG]

PUUUUUNCH!

[​IMG]

that was fun :D

Awakening: 1.4

3 KPA working on the train, I'll need speed for this, switching to the tactical attachment on my rifle I sneak up behind first guard and dart the one on the train, as soon as the dart hits I grab the guy in front and throw him into the other.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

all goes to plan except for I miss with the throw, tis alright tho, i Grab the remaining KPA and toss him over the train at where his pal should be.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

right lets go get his mate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

right, lets go clear out the landing zone.

[​IMG]

Awakening: 1.5
    I leap atop the traincar and spot a jeep in the distance, I tag it and tag the kpa with a SCAR bullet before leaping to the other car and spotting another, I drop down and melee him before leaping back up top.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I quickly Bi-noc the area ahead, lots of KPA and a few snipers, lets get rid of the jeep first. I leap across to the other train car and take out its fuel can.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

now lets take out the rest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

We need more threads and a dedicated forum section for more of these

Love reading this stuff

5. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Awakening 1.6

I head in under cloak and stop by the dead jeep to recharge, whilst bi-nocing the area ahead i spot a precision rifle atop the crusher building, odd.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i proceed cautiously

Awakening: 1.7

****, a nanosuit, good thing i brought Viera, my very most favourite gun in the world, just before i open fire i spot another one on the roof where i spotted the rifle, arse this is gonna get tough :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i get into a position where ive only LOS with one and open up on the one on the roof. i pray i can bring him down before he does me. i hit but its not enought, hes cloaked. shame i can still see him :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bang and the dirt is gone :)

[​IMG]

Awakening 1.8

with him down i turn my focus to his friend, several KPA have come to investigare the source of the noise so i have to deal with them first.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

jesus christ already! leave me the **** alone!

[​IMG]

**** hes dropped down from the ledge and i cant spot him, to make matters worse another of his nanosuit friends is coming with an even bigger ****ing gun :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

his bullets start dancing around the post im hinding behind, these things can kill easily so im mid panic fest when he stops to reload, i take chance and bolt behind the train cars, still cant spot that damn sniper!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

balls to it, as long as he stays up there i'll be alright, LETS GET THAT DAMN MINIGUN!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

looks like I make a mistake picking up Vera instead of keeping the FY, the rail rounds are just deflecting off the KPA armor, never mind Vera, what you lack in quality you make up for in quantity "KEEP FIRING ASSHOLES!"

[​IMG]

a quick reload and we're off aga...

[​IMG]

....wait a sec, wtf was that?

[​IMG]

OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT PANIC!

I pull out the scar, rip off the silencer and scope, switch to full auto and hold my breath.

[​IMG]

you sneaky *******, with my attention on his pal he's come right up next to me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

27% battery left...easy now, i slip back behind the train car.

"ENERGY CRITICAL"

lets hope he doesnt spot me recharging.

[​IMG]

I have got to make this fast, and i have got to make it count.

[​IMG]

YES!, YES!, HES DOWN! now for his fat **** friend!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

VERA still isnt doing the damage, im going to have to burn through the SCAR again.

[​IMG]

cant get a clear shot, I toss a Max Strength grenade his way a,d sure enough he comes into the open.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Awakening 1.9

crisis over, I breath easy and trudge towards the checkpoint, just a few more KPA to take out and then strickland can bring in his boys. I spot a marker on the radar at the end of the train, cant hit him from here but a binoc reveals some legs visable at the end of the train,

[​IMG]

even an unsilenced scar round wont drop him first time so i use the tactical attachment and tranq dart his knee, i'll go finish him off when i get there.

[​IMG]

"good night sweet B"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awakening: 2.0

looks like the KPA arent giving up this crusher yard easily, i hear a chopper incoming, i wait for it to reveal its back before doing the honors. i *think* thats the last KPA chopper you have to shoot down in Crysis.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

onwards!

I set about taking down the remains of the KPA whilst raiding a new RL and some grenades.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

around the front of the buildings i spot another nanosuit, Viera decides to play nice and takes care of it in 2 shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awakening 2.1

stricklands boys are incoming, just as they land a KPA jeep rolls up, underslung grenade launcher for them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

now, incase you didnt know; the V-TOL that lands has extra RAIL ammo bouncing around inside of it, i liberate it and head on into the quarry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

time to head into the quarry. I hate it down here as there is no cover should you get in a fight :/

[​IMG]

Awakening: 2.2

theres a Jeep on the way down so i quickly snipe the driver and gunner before slowly walking in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

on my way down i spot an old friend, the KPA dont like him so whilst they are distracted I see about tagging lots of nasties

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

oh yeah, theres a **** tonne of nasty down here. :/

I see small tank rolling around in the distace, with it distracted I unleash 2 rockets at it, looks like there was another one just under me, I exhaust the remaining rocket on it pissing it off immeasureably.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i gotta get another launcher. that is after i annoy it some more with grenades :D

[​IMG]

i race back up to the crusher yard and snag one off an ammo crate before heading back to our friend. with him down i fire the remaining rockets on the blockade to the mine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Awakening: 2.3

normally I'd just wade into the blockade guns blazin but instead i opt for a safer approach, I trek back up the top of the vally and snip at everyone I can see.

[​IMG]

I even manage to nail an awesome 2 kills in one shot :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

whilst im busy it seems they want to come up and play, I intercept them all before they can

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ouch, i get shot in the arse, it looks like one made it up afterall, oh well. down you go

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

time to make my way into the mine. Its a hell of a walk to get there without the risk of injury/death.

[​IMG]

I steal a jeep and race on in

[​IMG]

Awakening: 2.4

I ditch the jeep and head in on foot, as I approach im shot at by a gun emplacement and take several worrying hits, i dive out the line of fire and let the suit patch me up

[​IMG]

hes got the road pretty well covered so im going to have to attack him from above, i climb the rocks overlooking him before underslunging the box he's in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awakening: 2.5

COOR BLIMEY! the allied grunts want to **** **** up as well! THEY'RE GOING NUTS! :D

[​IMG]

that looks like FUN, I want to play as well :D

[​IMG]

i drop down to the road and advance, the allied troops should make this a breeze.

Awakening: 2.6

jesus ****! a KPA chopper just did a suicide run at the alliad forces on the ridge, they're all dead! :eeek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

never had that happen to me before. :eeek:

8. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

The chopper made my day.

9. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Awakening 2.7

the entrance has 2 KPA nanosuits wielding miniguns as well as several KPA grunts that i missed when sniping, its a big fight and I finally discover why my railshots were not doing much damage, they were richocheting off thier armor, SCAR it is then.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awakening 2.8

get a call from Vulture 15, a V-TOL that offers to help me from the air, cheers, your late :wallbash:

[​IMG]

we take out the last few gun emplacements before i head inside.

im inside the mining complex, another nanosuit, jesus how many of these clowns are there? i take him on with an unsilenced SCAR, he falls really quickly! i'll have to experiment with nanosuit weaknesses on another play through, for now lets clean up and get those hostages.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

up we go

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

awakening 2.9

another nanosuit waiting for me ahead, I grab the nearest red barrel and toss it his way before detonating it,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

**** im running outta SCAR ammo quickly! :sigh:

[​IMG]

hes not dead ive got 5 rounds of SCAR left, I belt back and grab a weapon off a dead KPA, its an SMG, not the best in the world but i can make it work.

[​IMG]

the rate of fire on the SMG is bloody quick, it lacks punch tho so I drill away before emerging the victor, now onto the mine.

[​IMG]

10. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Awakening: 3.0

its a trek but theres no KPA inside, i race onwards, man this place is coming apart around me!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the tunnel widens and i can see daylight, theres rocks fallling all around me, if one lands on me its over, I step up the pass and max speed!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

oh ****, thats a long drop, quick! gotta jump!

[​IMG]

**** THAT WAS CLOSE! :eeek:

[​IMG]

I catch my breath to hear voices up ahead, im close.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awakening: 3.1

I've reached the hostages, theres something goin on down there...cant make out what tho

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

harro thar!

[​IMG]

THWACK! ow :waah:

[​IMG]

Awakening: 3.2

oh harro, its Kyong, and hes not happy with me kicking the **** outta his troops. :D

[​IMG]

im dragged to my feet and Kyong decides to thump me, remind me to return the favour later on. :grr:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awakening: 3.3

great, my suit is disabled and ive got to listen to Kyong ramble on like a madman, the powers going on and off and he threatens one of hte hostages, Hellena pleads with him to stop but Kyong isnt having it telling her that he wants the "power inside" the temple, the other hostage pipes up only to get shot in the face.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hellena runs to her faceless comrade as Kyong leaps up and commands to "blow the charges"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The "temple" blows open on Kyongs command and a world of **** is unleashed, in the arcs of electricity my suit is back online and im free.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Right then Kyong, your ****ing mine. :miffed:

Awakening: 3.4

Kyong is not impressed and wants a one on one, theres a few small weapons around I can grab but **** it, he's only packing a minigun, i'll use my fists to make it fair.

[​IMG]

Its at this point I always remember a classic line from an old film that always makes me chuckle.

"COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOUR HARD ENOUGH!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

blarg you're dead!

[​IMG]

Awakening 3.5

with Kyong left in a comedy death pose I head off to the elevator to escape with Hellena, the mines coming down around us as just as we reach the patform theres a cave in, we're trapped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it appears the V-TOL pilots are as nuts as me, they bring a V-TOL in and Hellena rather awesomely jumps for it, great, shes out, but what about me? nomad the sod tells them to leave, NO, come get me! but alas my pleas for safey fall on deaf ears as the elevator gives way and I plunge downwards.

bugger :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

oh frak

[​IMG]

End of Awakening

11. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

07 CORE

This is it, no more humans, no more nanosuits, I'm sure you've all been itching to see if I fall here in "the latter part" of Crysis.

I've been dreading this level since I started this, not so much for what it entails but how the problem of how hell am I going to write about a zero g level thats a maze? Whilst its certainly different from anything thus far Core is actually quite a fun level and is one of thoese levels that really helps if you can think like the developer.

lets get started shall we?

Core: 0.1

first things first, I need a gun, I scavange around the remains of the cave to find a shotgun, an smg and an FY, slim pickings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

let see if theres anything upstairs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

looks rather ominous, i check the map, oh yeah, what map :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

that v-tol that rescued hellena tells me that they cant get in, im going to have to do this on foot, i take the shotgun and FY and head inwards

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Core: 0.2

No map, no weapon mods, I make my way through what can only be described as crystal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its hard to see in here, Vulture (the v-tol team) inform me of losing my signal, the suit tries to compensate but I think im really on my own for this. I trudge onwards until I spot what looks like a door, I head in

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Core 0.3

A large room, theres a pipe thing above me with a force field or something underneath it. the thing that grabbed prophet is in there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

a little further on and steam or smoke starts erupting from the walls, gravity goes as my hud freezes up, did i ever tell you that i hate this level? underwater manuevering thrusters on my suit aid me to float about the place. how convenient.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

if you do make it through this without dying i would be amazed

13. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Core 0.4

theres a hole with a damaged door next to me, I float in and up the shaft before spot ting something break a vent gate. :eeek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i head on through to another large chamber/tunnel, theres a current pushing me back, I swim/float against it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

age old gaming advice when dealing with "odd" levels, is to follow the light

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

keep folowing the light...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Core 0.5

I see something again in the distance, I'm not alone down here.

[​IMG]

cautiously I head onwards. Even though the map is fubar the threat assesment system still works, The second it spikes red i'll dive in cloak and assess the situation.

[​IMG]

Core 0.6

theres massive steam erruption that looks like its coming from the cieling, oh **** i see something in it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

doenst look too friendly, lets go make first contact....physically.

[​IMG]

Core 0.7

HI THERE!

[​IMG]

WELCOME TO EARTH!

[​IMG]

these things are immune to physical abuse so i sit there for a min just punching away whilst giggling like a tit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

once youve got them by the scruff of the neck (i think they have a neck) you can insta kill them by just simply throwing them.

[​IMG]

you gotta admire Cryteks design team for coming up with something so...unique

[​IMG]

Core 0.8

the current just got a hell of a lot stronger, theres something that looks like a broken generator and one that looks like its working.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I take out the working generator and the current stops, I head on through and past what looks like a giant glowing vien

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

This is the best forum thread on bit-tech, ever.

15. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

I really don't know how you:

a) Have the patience to take screenshots every 5 seconds and write about it

b) Make it through the whole game without dieing once.

Madness. :p

16. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Core: 0.9

Still following the light I float on and up before following a dark tunnel, in the distance i can see a flickering light coming thought a hole in the wall, clearly the next place to go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hmm where to now? bottom hole is brightest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Core 1.0

I head in as it goes dark

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GAHH! WHAT THE **** IS THAT! :eeek:

[​IMG]

it hit me and I bounce back out into the open chamber, it wants a fight so I slip into cloak and watch it race off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hes back, and racing straight for me. c'mon you fishy f*ck!

[​IMG]

INCOMING LEFT SIDE!

[​IMG]

MAXIMUM SHORYUKEN BITCH!

[​IMG]

lets move on.

[​IMG]

17. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Core 1.1

a broken grate again, I toss the damaged section out the way and slip on through, my heart I racing after that previous encounter, theres what looks like a giant conduit along the ground, i see aliens racing along it so i slip into cloak and slide on past and down a large tunnel that veers to the left.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Core 1.2

that tunnel leads me into a large chamber, i see what look like readouts with info in alien.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

theres also some more aliens floating about the place as well as 2 large holes venting current from them, the closest one has 2 generators powering it, I take out the one before quickly retreating back to the mouth of the chamber to hide and recharge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

from the mouth of the chamber i can see the second generator so i shoot at it from here before quickly retreating again.

theres no silencer on these weapons so the aliens have clearly been alerted to my presence, i can hear them gnashing away in the distance, there not here so i quickly take out the second generator and retreat to my hole.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Core 1.3

they're on the ball this time, 2 of them dive towards where I fire from and sit there, i watch them cloaked hoping they'll bugger off.

[​IMG]

Core 1.4

one of them does, the other remains, i sneak up behind him ready to take him out, just as im about to grab him he bolts and is facing me, i retreat to recharge and try again. with the suit at full power i go for it again, this time grabbing him by the face and immidiatly tossing him, his death drops the threat meter to nothing, i slip back and recharge again ready to go after that final generator.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Core 1.5

i slip down the back of the machine and spot another alien on his own next to the generator, another one is floating around the area coming very close to him when it does.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I cant kill the generator with it next to the alien so i'll have to take him out first. gotta do it quickly as to not be spotted

[​IMG]

Core 1.6

success, i quickly shotgun the generator and make a move for the vent. the remaining alien makes a move for me, its close but as he hits me i manage to strangle him, im wounded but not dead. i toss him into the abyss before quickly racing into the vent and out into another large chamber, man this level is huge :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

MOAR!!

Tanks were great success btw.

19. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Core: 1.7

I follow the lights again before coming across another alien. he darts off into the distance so I sit in cloak and watch, these things have a set "patrol" route that they follow, the trick is the watch them and wait for them to stop, when they fly off again, cloak right up to the stop point and wait, as long as it doesnt fly into you it should stop within easy strangling distance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

come on little fishy, come to Gunny.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

closer

[​IMG]

HOOWEEE ARNT YOU A PURDY ONE!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Core 1.8

I reach another vent in the wall, through it is another tunnel that only leads left, I float on as everything starts shaking, man im on edge, I pause to make this entry and to catch my breath before heading on, theres an exit ahead, cloaking I head inside.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Core 1.9

another large chamber, a glowing vien runs through, i spot another alien but i can also hear music as well. i slide on down and take out the alien with my fists again before investigating the music.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Core 2.0

looks like they've been collecting things from outside, the music was coming from a radio but theres also a bunch of weapons and things i can use :)

[​IMG]

brillaint!, i find 150 round of incidiary ammo, these aliens are ice based and fire should f*ck things up nicely. :lol:

[​IMG]

found the source of the music :)

[​IMG]

nothing else of use in here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

theres a tunnel that leads out, lets go

20. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

****it

ive installed crysis again. I hate you.

more!