1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows CS: m4a1

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RTT, 17 Oct 2001.

1. RTT

RTT #parp

unsilenced or silenced.... this is the question ;)

i like it unsilenced over long distances, and for maps like backalley where there arent really any sniper wars, i prefer it slienced.

your thoughts and comments welcomed ;)

2. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Make it a poll man :)

Personally, unsilenced because i'm sure it makes it more accurate - whether it's a mental thing or not....i unno :)

3. vivid

vivid down in fraggle rock

unsilenced, it makes a much better noise and it look much better as the bullets come out off the gun with the big yellow flash :D

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

This week i 'ave been mostly plain' Dod,

But in times of CS i usually go silenced as more accurate, but on maps like Inferno/Backalley/747 - close range, fast maps i go unsilenced for brut force and noise appeal :D

5. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

I never buy that gun ;) UMP for me all the way!!

But if I do salvage one I use it unsilenced.

6. RTT

RTT #parp

mp5 owns the UMP, although the UMP i recon is better than the MP5 at long range.

i prefer the m4a1 to the AK though...

7. Phil

Phil What's a Dremel?

it's more accurate silenced than unsilenced, so for range it's always better to have it silenced because a) you're more likely to hit and b) the enemy won't return fire so fast because they can't hear where you are shooting at them from.

Make sure you fire in burst though, the number of times I've emptied an entire clip at someone before they even noticed and missed, then they spin back around and shoot you... :(

8. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

I can seem to remeber with my boomslang software you could bind the fire button twice to one of the side buttons. Hummmm nice easy head shots with the AK ;)

9. Gandi69

Gandi69 Like to get busy wit fizzy..

Unsilenced. It is way more accurate and there is less bullet spray. However the Ak kicks its @r$E!

10. ZeffriN

ZeffriN What's a Dremel?

Actually it's more accurate Silenced.

Longer barrel = accuracy

However, friction inside the barrel decreases velocity = less punch

I personally use it silenced on longer ranges because Im going for one shot at a time and tryin for the head

When I know I'll be close I go for quick damage and less accuracy because it's less crucial right up against someone

11. TALLCHRIS

TALLCHRIS What's a Dremel?

Really depends on the situation, for long distance shots then i use the silencer but for in ya face action then its all about brute stopping power and high muzzle velocities to do the job and therefore unsilenced.

12. Ataraxia

Ataraxia <b>OOH BABY!!!</b>

I go with it silenced all the way, unless I want to really make someone jump :)

the other advantage of having it silenced, apart from the, well, silencing of it is thet there is no muzzle flash so you won't get spotted by that.

I usually do 3-5 round bursts at medium range

13. zebedee

zebedee What's a Dremel?

silenced for ocassions such as when your in the sewer hiding with the lights off as CT most ppl never even see the muzzle flash :)

unsilenced is cool for when you arent hiding in the dark ;)

personally ... Im an AK47 kinda guy - its noisy but you can snipe like hell with it :D

14. ZeffriN

ZeffriN What's a Dremel?

WTF

You _must_ be on drugs man

Ak47 is so inaccurate can hardly hit a barn door from 10 metres.

15. Tim S

Tim S OG

Ahhh the AK, my weapon of choice... if I am playing well, its headshots galore with such a gun, I am just one of those lucky few who can fire accurately with possibly the most powerful SMG/Rifle in the game! :D

However when I use the Carbine, I tend to use it silenced, I am one of those sneaky players who dont like to be seen or heard :p Unless I got an AK in my hands... then you hear the roar and me shouting Ph34r the 4K!! muwhahahahahah!

When I am CT tho, which is most of the time, I tend to buy the Aug, it suits my style more, and I find it a more accurate gun in general. But when I see that AK on the floor, its a must pick up :D :D

Biggie

16. Tim S

Tim S OG

Tis true, Im a better sniper with an AK than I am with an AWP!!! :D

17. ZeffriN

ZeffriN What's a Dremel?

lol AWP is my weapon of choice. Scout if I can't afford it

But I'm not a ***** hide in the trees sniper.. Im the one you see jumping around in front of you... taking a crouch and blasting you into next week
    =)

18. zebedee

zebedee What's a Dremel?

if your not a total spammer the ak is waaaaaay easy to use - its just knowing where to start aiming when you start kicking off 1 and 3 round bursts - the amount of unlikely headshots and 3 round burst kills ive had is rediculous :)

coolest gun in the game :)

thats a seperate issue ;)

Tags: