1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Current US riot situation

Discussion in 'Serious' started by KayinBlack, 31 May 2020.

1. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Trump is corcumventing posse comitatus and rolling the military on the protesters. There's been a blackout in DC and there's a bunch of hacked accounts saying it's fine, come protest.

I think he plans to kill them all.

Tell anyone you can. We sure could use the UN Peacekeepers right about now.

I'll update as I can. Curfew is in an hour, we'll see then.

This could be war.

2. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

3. KayinBlack

Twitter, TikTok, everything is blocked. Even my Wikipedia privileges are gone.

He's doing a kive statement and he's expected to invoke the 1807 Insurrection Act. That makes it legal to kill every protestors or anyone deemed an "enemy." Or anyone different. You know, same difference.

There are a LARGE number of explosions in Lafayette Park.

Explosions are getting louder.

He officially broke posse comitatus and has ordered the protestors arrested or shot dead.

Last edited by a moderator: 2 Jun 2020
  4. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

Keep safe dude.

5. KayinBlack

They bombed us.

The military has been commanded to stop the riots by any means necessary. He also told his supporters to kill people.

We need help.

6. RedFlames

7. walle

walle Minimodder

The insurrection act was last used in the 1992 Los Angeles riots.
    These 'protesters' have given government an excuse to bring down the hammer!

Let's hope it doesn't escalate any further.

8. KayinBlack

There's a sniper with a .50 caliber rifle on the roof of a jewelry store in my hometown.

An anti-tank rifle.

They were waiting for Trump to give the OK.

9. RedFlames

10. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

“I need the second amendment because what if the government enacts martial law and uses the US military to try and take our rights!1!11!!”. iight rambo, it’s your time to shine

11. RedFlames

The CoD Cosplay Crowd... with their survivaly bunkers and MREs... and yet lost their ****ing minds bc they couldn't get a haircut...

...suddenly very quiet. Which given the level of gobshitery of many of them is probably not a good sign.

12. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

I wonder how many of them will be exercising their open carry rights when the military is patrolling the streets?

Fingers66 likes this.
  13. RedFlames

14. Osgeld

Osgeld Minimodder

no, you cant complain that people are acting like its a game and make it a game yourself

rule #1 in life, no matter how good you think you are, there are people that are better, do not be stupid

15. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

My understanding is that these are anti-material rifles for disabling vehicles. I'm not qualified to speak to the motives of the police, but I would imagine it's up there as a safeguard in case any vehicles go nuts and start running people over, so they can disable its engine immediately.

As incredible as some of the police action has been, I for one refuse to believe they'd use live rounds on protesters, much less .50 cal. It simply isn't sanctioned on any level, nor is it trained for.

Just try to maintain some perspective, dude, it sounds like your nerves are getting on top of you. Very understandable in the current situation, but don't get paranoid. They're not about to start sniping protesters.

Pete J and liratheal like this.
  16. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

One of things I find sickening at the moment are people running over the Police, yes there maybe issues with the Police and some people have issues with them, I am not saying all are innocent, but some of them are just doing there job and they are being hit with cars and ran over just because they have a uniform on.

That officer could have a young baby at home, that could grow up without a mum or dad because they went to work and someone decided to run them over for doing there job.

Honestly I think that the social media sites need to just switch themselves off until this is dealt with, because to me it is just making it worse.

The_Crapman, KayinBlack and Pete J like this.
  17. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

No difference between peaceful protesters, rioters and the press.

Got into a ding dong with an American friend yesterday. He said all of this was embarrassing his country. I told him his country were doing a great job of that themselves.

Pete J likes this.
  18. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Some issues is putting it pretty lightly. When the police are murdering innocent people in broad daylight they can't exactly be surprised when this is the blow back. Just doing their job isn't an excuse. If my boss told me to beat up an old lady for an exclusive article I'd leave. If the police chief is asking you to assault innocent protesters then you leave. I don't have any sympathy for them. Look at the officers in flint, they are protesting with the people. From what I've seen a lot of the violence has been instigated by the police.
    A bit like the innocent people killed
    So the police can carry on harming innocent protesters without proof? Let's not forget the video only came to light due to social media.

Last edited: 2 Jun 2020
  19. NoobNeb

NoobNeb Enthusiastic Lurker

Murder on the street and attacking journalists isn't sanctioned or trained for yet they've no problem with that. Even if it's not the police/ National Guard/ federal forces that start shooting Trump left a heavy pause on second amendment rights in the announcement to deploy the military and there's already gangs of white supremacists patrolling unhindered. Only a matter of time til one of them wants to play with his toys.
    Hope you and yours are safe Kayin

MLyons likes this.
  20. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/cnn-commentator-says-black-community-205327668.html

One of the best articles I have read so far. And he is right in so many ways. With an enemy that portrays itself as an enemy you know where you stand. TBH? I would rather someone show me their true colours by smashing me in the face than by deliberately and spitefully labelling me online. I prefer true aggression to passive aggression because the bottom line is you know exactly where you stand. It's a clear enemy, one to avoid, one never to go near. With passive aggression someone smiles to your face, then slices your throat when you are not paying attention.

I've put a lot of thought into this stuff as you can probably tell. I would rather people not like me for who I am, rather than like me for who I am not. That's why I carry myself in the way I do. And that's fine, because we all know where we stand.

No doubt she has been bleating about it and how she supports democrats and how she donates etc, but put into a real situation she soon showed her true colours.