1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning Custom Cpu block

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Bad_cancer, 14 May 2009.

1. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

2. Bad_cancer

Bad_cancer Mauritius? 2nd speck east of africa

Yes for the connections thats ok, i was thinking in terms of waterflow and whatnot.

3. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

I don't think there's this much difference between 3/8" and 1/2" to be effecting the flow very much.

mvagusta, Bad_cancer and docodine like this.
  4. Bad_cancer

ok great, thanks a lot! You've been a great help,you are awesome!:rock: I would give you some rep, but i can't seem to spread any :sigh:

5. ModMinded

ModMinded Are you throwing that away?

To give a poster rep, you just have to click one of the little icons under their name. (It looks like a person holding a giant yellow crayon to me!) You can add a comment about why you're repping or just anonymously give rep! :D

Unless you mean it's telling you that you need to spread rep around before you can give it back to that particular person... then you just rep other people's comments! and of course, if you feel the need to practice your rep... well, feel free to rep me! :naughty:

mvagusta and Bad_cancer like this.
  6. Bad_cancer

lol, yes i was the second one and i knew why i couldn't spread any.
    But thanks anyway and yeah i did send you some rep too, cheers!

7. ModMinded

ModMinded Are you throwing that away?

lol... thanks! Maybe now you can rep jrs77. :lol:
    I've had that message a few times... I kept repping jhanlon for example... John's always got something useful to say. :)

8. Bad_cancer

Ah john the walking encyclopedia, that guy knows everything and a bit on the side too.
    A real rep deserver for sure. (i secretly call him the tidbit knowledge god, but don't tell anyone i said that)

If anybody is wondering, the parts are still being cut, my friend is taking his sweet time, but i can't complain cause im getting it for free almost (just gave him a hand with some software issues in exchange) so im just waiting it out.