1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors Custom Paintjob (What do you guys think?)

Discussion in 'General' started by Yutani, 13 Jan 2007.

1. Yutani

Yutani What's a Dremel?

Well the title says it all... What do you think about the custom paintjob thats currently being airbrushed on my bike.

I don't take credit for the airbrushing and all that stuff, I just want to know if its something you can get sleepless nights off.

On with the pics:

The original:
    [​IMG]

The drawing:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After some hours:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The front:
    [​IMG]

Ofcourse there are many more parts but I don't have any pictures of those yet. The paint still isnt finished and needs alot of work before its done.

Hope to receive all the other parts at the end of next week! :hip:

Take care!

2. Snafu-X-

Snafu-X- What's a Dremel?

I think it looks sweet dude. You're not gonna find anyone else out there with anything close. Are the lines going to be any crisper when they're done or is that the desired effect? Either way, very cool.

3. Yutani

Yutani What's a Dremel?

Well there is one more layer of paint thats gonna need some work on and maybe some detailing here and there. And then the two layers of clear coat to make it shiny! :) I said to the guy who is working on it right now that he can use his imagination. Im just as surprised as you are.

I will keep you all updated!

4. Snafu-X-

Snafu-X- What's a Dremel?

Are you gonna mod a case to match I hope? Or perhaps your phone/ipod/etc....

5. sk8phreak88

sk8phreak88 Minimodder

That would be really cool to have a computer case modded the way the bike looks. What kind/size is that bike? Doesn't look like something we have over here in the U.S. (I wish we had small bikes like you guys) :/

6. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

According to what I've found on google, it's a Derbi GPR50. It's a 50cc bike with a sporting ability, rather than having a 50cc scooter or whatever.

Derestricted they do 70-80 mph (afaik), but they're pretty quick, and certainly thrilling enough for a 16-y-o to ride. :)

7. Yutani

Yutani What's a Dremel?

Yes thats right Krikkit. I am 19 at the moment and im working on this thing to speed it up and win some prizes in races and shows around Europe. Currently its a 70cc cylinder and a custom exhaust wich will make me go about go around 150-160 km/h (Can't figure out how thats in mph, sorry)

Since I also have a case wich I would like to mod, it isnt a bad idea to have it match the bike. Not a bad idea at all! I will take it into consideration.

More news soon!

8. Yutani

Yutani What's a Dremel?

Maybe my helmet ;) Safety first!

9. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

That's 94-100mph. (Divide by 1.6). :thumb:

10. JCG

JCG What's a Dremel?

I take this isn't an every day ride? Because the engine is gonna wear pretty fast tuned so far. But i like the paint job :thumb:

11. Yutani

Yutani What's a Dremel?

Thats right, it isn't for every day usage. Alltho the engine needs to be in perfect shape, it isn't turned on that often.

12. Yutani

Yutani What's a Dremel?

Thanks man! Will remember when I post some of the statistics. In a few weeks im gonna measure the horsepower, top speed etc. etc The machine should render some nice graphs and information for me to work on when fine tuning the bike for optimal usage ;)

And thanks for all the positive reactions. Once done it should look really nice!

13. Yutani

Yutani What's a Dremel?

I will be getting the bike back next sunday so I'm curious what it looks like.

Will post some pictures once I have all the parts!

Tags: