1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dad boxed 3 year old son to death

Discussion in 'Serious' started by acrimonious, 25 Jul 2005.

1. acrimonious

acrimonious Custom User Title:

"Even though the boy would shake and wet himself, his father, Ronnie Paris Jr., would box with the 3-year-old, slapping him in the head until he cried because he didn't want his son to grow up to be ``a sissy,'' the boy's mother testified Monday.

Others corroborated Nysheerah Paris' testimony as the prosecution built its case during the first day of the capital murder trial of Ronnie Paris Jr., 21, accused of abusing 3-year- old Ronnie Paris until the boy slipped into a coma Jan. 22.

He died six days later with swelling on both sides of his brain.

``He was trying to teach him how to fight,'' said Shanita Powell, Nysheerah Paris' sister. ``He was concerned that the child might be gay.'' "

Full Story: http://news.tbo.com/news/MGBV5C523BE.html

Welcome... to a new low.

2. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

That's just plain wrong. Ridiculous behaviour has reached a new high, or rather, a low.

3. Stuntman

Stuntman Minimodder

... daaammn. What a horrible father.

4. Cheap Mod Wannabe

Cheap Mod Wannabe What's a Dremel?

Well the "father" achieved almost everything he wanted. The child did not grow up to be homosexual, nor sissy, nor pushed around, he just did not learn how to fight.

...it's just sad, a three year old can frikkin talk and understand so much, imagine what he was thinking about his dad, imagine what pain and how long he was experiencing that until he went to coma...

5. XUntitled

XUntitled What's a Dremel?

What a ********er. The kids three... I mean, really what do you think is going to happen to a baby if a grown man hits him over and over. And how the hell can you tell that a three year old is going to be gay? Completly unjustified.

EDIT: oh, and the mom should get the same punishment to for being an idiot.

6. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

Life in prison without possibility for perole sounds completely justified in this case. This is just so completely, absolutely, undeniably ********ing wrong.

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Totally.

He was 3 years old, he had NO CONCEPT of sexuality! :wallbash:

Maybe people should be educated on how to be a parent?? Like, "dont hit your kid" cause obviously the idea that it goes without saying didnt reach this guy.

8. Shadow_101

Shadow_101 Minimodder

Disgusting. Yet another reason for IQ tests for parents.

9. kickarse

kickarse What's a Dremel?

A low life parent is one of the worst types of low lifes. That is because they are the main influence in a developing person's life.

Check this link out
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/mean_mom.html

Makes me shudder to think that people are like that...

Warning... mucho swearing...

It's true, I think people need to get a license to have children. Whilst they do for every other thing on the planet.

10. pec2003

pec2003 What's a Dremel?

Crimes like this are what the death penalty is for.

Anybody who can take away a 3 year old`s right to life should lose thier right to life.

11. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Well, considering the amount of children that require adoption in the world and the gruelling process of adoption, in some way id like to agree with you. But youd never seriously get it to happen as every person naturally carrys the equipment for life creation and can go about it at any time.

12. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Not much you can really say about a story like this, just sad.

13. herbs

herbs Nobody but us chickens

Well the dad will be gay in prision now whether he likes it or not. What he did is just plain wrong there is no justification for any of what he did, and yes the mother stood by idle and let it happen should be punished to the full extent of the law too.

14. ZuNe

ZuNe What's a Dremel?

agreed!

What an idiot. So ridiculous it makes me think that maybe he just got angry and hit him. Then made up this story as a cover up!

15. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Hey, work in mental health. Where do you think I got my sunny disposition?

(mental health patients tend to be victims of this sort of "parenting approach" rather than the perpetrators, by the way.)

That guy needs no IQ test, although a Parenting Suitablility assessment would have been good. He is just a seriously messed-up personality disordered b*****d that should never be allowed near the human race again.

16. .308AR

.308AR What's a Dremel?

No excuse for this.
    He should be removed from the planet..forever. Should keep him away, eh?

17. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

So, shot off the planet from a cannon, dumped into the sea, sent off to China, hanged, electrocuted, firing squad, incineration, or put into a barrel and launched into the sun?

18. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

IQ dosen't indicate sanity. (i have a somewhat high one, and you wouldn't say i was flying the flag for sanity now would you?).

IQ tends (now) to indicate the ability to do LOPs (Logical OPerations), as such some intresting mad people have very high IQs (as in someways you can rational beating your son to make him 'straight').

But yes, i don't think people have the right to bring a new life into the world.

19. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Works for me. :)

(see, we do agree on some things... :D )

20. webbyman

webbyman Hax.

rofl? but :nono: thats just completly F**d up the man is oviously f**ked up in the head and has no idea about babys :nono: people realy are seriously retarded these days :blah: :miffed:

i feel sorry for the poor kid who had to put up with that untill he was pretty much slaughtered by his retarded father.