1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films Dark Knight Rises

Discussion in 'General' started by Hamfunk, 19 Jul 2012.

1. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

So because you feel the twist was fairly disappointing means it is no problem for it to be spoiled for anyone else?

I've intentionally avoided reviews and ME3 forum threads so that the whole game is fresh when i get to play it.

Not anymore.....

2. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg New Member

No, its the fact the game is ancient and if you've not had time to play it, then well frankly, tough. I've not played it either but I realise that it may be a long time before I get round to it and avoiding all mention of it is unrealistic and getting upset like that is immature.

3. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

The game is 5 months old (hardly ancient?) and because I have been too busy to play it means i shouldnt enjoy it, yeah that makes total sense.

This has gone far enough, i disagree with you completely. I have nothing more to say.

4. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg New Member

If that one little twist ruins your enjoyment of the game I'd be very surprised, the dull side missions and repetitive combat (and elevators) should've ruined the enjoyment of the first but didn't.

5. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

I feel he should of died. the whole series was built up on obession and "moby dick" ideal would of sat far better. plus didn't robin take over as batman in the comics? [\spoiler]