1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Dawn of War

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TechnoScream, 29 Dec 2004.

1. TechnoScream

TechnoScream Member

Wow, ive just 5 mins ago finished Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War, What a great game! would have really like to have seen all the races available though! :rock:

2. WaZzUp115

WaZzUp115 New Member

It's great, but too short.
    Still I think we can expect an expansion pack or two..

3. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

play internet I don't like these singlel player modes in RTS games they're so ****ing boring..............................

it's like following something you HAVE to do...they sometimes even POINT to what you have to do -_-"

I only play skirmish, now THAT is fun, however battles can last very long ....... and large squads cause headaches, ppl everywhere AHHHH :wallbash:

4. ChromeX

ChromeX Active Member

An expension pack would be very welcomed esp if all the armies of 40k were included! The necrons would look great!! And yeah I thought the campaign was VERY short aswell

5. TechnoScream

TechnoScream Member

yeah some expansions would be welcomed, i have been looking at a few of the mods on the net, but none are really finished/working and dont appear to be ready anytime soon. doh!!!

6. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

While you're waiting for future expansions you could check out some Warhammer40K HL2 mods :p

Sry couldn't remember the link but it's not hard to find :p

Tags: