1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews Death Stranding Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 27 Jul 2020.

1. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Doom was cool. It had a few new ideas in it (like the glory kills) but once was enough.

I quite liked Prey, but a house move interrupted play. I must get back to that !

2. bawjaws

bawjaws Well-Known Member

I absolutely loved Prey. It's not particularly original, but the atmosphere, story and theme are really well done. It's one of the best games I've played in the last few years.

Vault-Tec likes this.
  3. sandys

sandys Well-Known Member

Thought I'd pick this up on PC rather than PS4 Pro, not really been using my PC a great deal these days so why not experience game in 4k decent framerate etc.

Its quite a strange game, has you doing the basic open world fetch quest mechanic and not wrapping it up in fake quest, you are just picking up and dropping off station to station, I'm quite enjoying it though only starting chapter3, so not a long way in but quite enjoying it, menu system is quite complex, quite enjoying the weird story too, so much reading in this game, will it have enough to hold me to the end, I doubt it, I have spent many hours doing these chapters I can't see me putting in the time to get to the end, I'm not a completionist but we will see.

monty-pup likes this.
Tags: Add Tags