1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii / Wii U Defaulting preowned wii

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by wolf5ster, 25 Dec 2014.

1. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

Hi hope everyone is having a good christmas. Just wondering does anyone know where I can download files from to restore a preowned wii I brought from GAME yesterday it seems to have been hacked.

I want it back to default because it comes up annoyingly with error 32004 and will not update, I want to install Netflix on to it for my youngest. We do already have another Wii but the CD mech is broken and the kids have a catalogue of games we don't want to waste.

If not I will take it back to store.:blah:

2. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Save yourself the hastle, take it back and exchange it if you can. Quite poor testing on their part to take a modded console.

3. modd1uk

modd1uk Multimodder

Keep it modded and be a 1337 haxxor.

4. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

If it is an oversight on there part, they (GAME) may not honour the warranty for hardware failure if it goes faulty. I could have got one for £20 but went for the £45 one from Game because of the 12 months warranty.

The only thing kids wanted was to play Just Dance 2014 and some purchased add-ons which I was going to pull off their broken Wii.

Took it back today and replaced it with an xbox one wireless controller, I am going to get hold of a screwdriver to fit the stupid key type ones and fix their Wii.

Last edited: 28 Dec 2014
  5. adzc1987

adzc1987 Minimodder

6. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

Cheers thanks but still not got round to fix the kids original wii and then I will have a play around with the software + I need to get the xbox 360 fixed, I just need a drive belt for that.