Hi all, Today you'll see various GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti reviews go live across the web. Unfortunately, we will not be able to post ours today. Just over two weeks ago, our GPU test system's CPU completely died. I immediately went to work sourcing a replacement CPU and motherboard in order to retest cards (which needed doing anyway), since a new system would invalidate all the old results. Sadly, we were marred by shipping delays but I was eventually told the CPU would arrive yesterday. I came to work armed with my overnight kit ready to work through the night and hit the NDA but the CPU still had not arrived. Unbelievably, our GTX 1050 Ti sample was also lost by a courier, so even if the CPU had arrived I would not have been able to review it for today. I was still at least hoping to get the system up and running and rebench older cards, but alas. Firstly, I want to apologise for this. I did everything I could but it still sucks that we won't be able to go live on launch day. Still, as far as I know, I should be able to get everything up and running this week. However, I wanted to ask your thoughts on whether I prioritise getting the review up ASAP i.e. with the current selection of games (DX11 - Fallout 4, Witcher 3, The Division; DX12 - Ashes, Hitman, Total War: Warhammer), or take the time to add in new benchmarks. I would like to add 3DMark Time Spy, Deus Ex, Doom and Battlefield 1 to the suite, for example. In the interest of time/sanity, I'll still be keeping the selection of games at six total, so some will have to be dropped. Also looking at moving to having one or two DX11 games and four or five DX12 instead of the current three/three split. I am heavily leaning towards using the opportunity to take a bit of extra time to add in new benchmarks since we've missed the launch anyway and a new system is the perfect time to do so, but still happy to hear your thoughts!