1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hex, 23 Mar 2017.

1. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

You can go to Amanda Holliday in the tower, you will find her in the hangar, and she will have quests so that you can replay all the campaigns for the parts of the game you own.

Hex likes this.
  2. daveypro

daveypro Member

lpt, running haunted forest i am getting a prime engram at least once a day maybe more, and an almost constant upgrade every run past light 900, in fact Haunted forest ahs got me from 905 to 915

3. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Thanks for that, I'll go track down that character when I hop on over the weekend.

4. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

I got really lucky and my only non-950 (true) gear is a primary weapon and a chest piece. I just need chocolate coins now to get all the masks (I need one more, for 40), so I can buy the 950 AR from Grandma and I'm almost at true 950! Iron Banner did a great job of levelling me up. I got told how hard 940-950 (true) was and that last 10 would kill me and I've really had no issues. Currently got a +10 from the artifact, so very close to 960.

5. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I'm on that grind for the 951 gear, at 963 or 964 now but my power grind is being slowed by helping my brother in law get leveled up and use to the game.

6. Hex

You gots to get on that Pinnacle grind now, good luck!

I got a 950 chest piece drop from doing all my core PvP matches last night, climbed the Tower trees to get the candy + chocolate coins (also sat with the kitties), bought the last mask, got the Triumph, bought the 950 primary AR \o/ Now I'm true 950! I'm not massively fussed about getting to true 960, because I don't raid or do any co-op activities. So I'm mainly just doing the seasonal stuff to try and get as many Triumphs as I can before it's over.

I had a really bugged instance of Altar of Sorrows yesterday though. We suddenly had a wave of Nightmares go directly to Sacrifice. They did not pass Go! They did not collect £200! Then the last Nightmare Knight before the big boss boi decided he would fly into space over us and then land in the fire to sacrifice himself so we failed. Everyone just stood there asking WTAF just happened :lol:

7. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I played abit of the Forrest but had to stop, either got a cold or had a strong allergic reaction to some Raspberry Jam, something which I didn't think I was allergic to so now the list of fruit, veg, shampoo, soap, air freshener etc etc has grown to over 3x A4 pages of paper.

Hoping to try and get on tomorrow to work on the triumphs, but I am not to fussed about them but I did complete my Season Pass a while ago, I got all 100 levels complete whilst my brother in law who wouldn't listen to me is currently sat at around 42, but he still won't listen.

8. Hex

Hopefully it's not apples. I suddenly got an allergy to apples one day after eating them all my life and it sucks because they are in EVERYTHING. Especially jams and smoothies.

I'm only at 58 Season Pass levels. It's such a struggle when my bounties and quest logs are constantly full of stuff I can't do solo. They're just sat taking up room until I can eventually complete them.

9. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

The list contains a lot of stuff, Bannanas I have been allergic to since I was born, I cannot have or use anything that has them in it otherwise I do not get off the toilet for days.

The others though, cause at first Hayfever like symptoms which then turns in to a sinus infection, which then turns in to a cold/chest infection and in the worse case.

The worst thing is all I have to do is walk in to a room with a air freshner that has a scent of 1 of the things and I start having a reaction, or use anything containing a scent or flavour of 1 of them and I have a reaction and how bad a reaction depends on how long I am there for or eat/drink or use etc.

The last time I had a bad reaction I was rushed to hospital, and put on a ventilator because I could barely breath my boss at the time thought I was faking being ill when I called in sick and called my dad to find out if I was faking or not, my dad sent a picture of me on the ventilator and his response was priceless, he sent a picture of himself holding a piece of paper saying "I'm Sorry :)"

Hex likes this.
  10. Hex

Eugh, I can't eat bananas and the smell of them makes me feel sick, but that's because my Grandma would only eat them when they were black and liquified inside and she gave me them like that when I stayed there. Put me off for life. Cannot stand to be anywhere near anything banana now.

**PSA**

Don't turn in Iron Banner bounties or do weekly Pinnacle activities until the patch on Thursday (7th November 2019) reset. They're changing Pinnacle rewards from +1 to +2.

11. Hex

One more week of Season 8: Season of the Undying.

Next week, Season 9: Season of Dawn starts and the trailer is so good! More Osiris (yeah, we all saw that coming), SAINT-XIV(!!!!!!!!!!!!!), Sparrows on Mercury, RUSTED LANDS. I AM SO EXCITE!

Don't forget Season Passes are purchased using Silver (in-game currency) which means they will work with your cross-save account and be available on any platform.

Really looking forward to the reveal stream (Wednesday the 4th of December 2019, 18:00 GMT). I would not be at all surprised if they announce Trials of Osiris returning or at least an equivalent. They've got a lot of PvP content creators coming to the event and they keep hinting...