1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Devils Advocate

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by ModWerx, 23 Apr 2021.

1. ModWerx

ModWerx What's a Dremel?

*will be posting more in the very near future with pics of current hardware to be used*

Until then, the case I'm using is the Rainjintek Paean Premium in white (but, this is going to be changed as the current mod plans involve a color change) which will be sanded down and resprayed.
    I have a really cool idea for this one so check back soon to see what I plan to do!

If you'd like to see some of my work you can check me out on http://www.instagram.com/mod.werx and http://www.facebook.com/modwerx

Be back soon with some updates!:clap:

2. ModWerx

ModWerx What's a Dremel?

Okay,
    So it's been a couple weeks since I updated my build log and I figured it was time to clue everyone in on what's going in this beast. Some of the smaller components are still TBD but the larger more costly items are already in hand and have been for a little while. I have been very busy and haven't had a lot of time to get much done but that will be changing next week so I'll be posting more on what's currently going on.

If you would, sub this thread so you get notified of my updates!

Alright, enough babble, here are some beauty shots of the ever smexy #asusrog Maximus XIII Extreme Glacial paired with the #nvidia #geforce 3090 Founders Edition

*sponsored in part by #ekwaterblocks* so I'd like to give them a huge shout out and say thank you for sending over these beautiful parts for this build

Last edited: 27 May 2021
  3. wolfticket

wolfticket Downwind from the bloodhounds

4. ModWerx

ModWerx What's a Dremel?

I appreciate the heads up! I had no idea other members couldn't see the images. So thanks for that. Hopefully they can be seen now. I created a new album and assigned it public permission. Hopefully that works. I do have another question though if you wouldn't mind giving me some help. When I post pictures, I don't see an option anywhere to adjust the size of the images so they don't fill the entire screen and make you have to click on each individual picture to enlarge it. How can this be done within the editor?

5. wolfticket

wolfticket Downwind from the bloodhounds

If you click on the image in the gallery and copy the "Share BB Code:" into the thread it will post like this:

[​IMG]

(Look's super clean btw :cooldude:)

kim likes this.
  6. kim

kim hardware addict

This MB is a pure beauty, thanks to @wolfticket for relinking the pics :happy:

Welcome to Bittech ... I'm afraid there's actually no way to resize your pictures on Bittech, you'll have to use a dedicated software or website to resize before posting, there are a bunch of software able to do that, like Photoshop, Lightroom, Fotor, Coreldraw, Luminar, and many others, personally, I simply use Paint for it's the easyest for me :grin:, but you got to try and choose the one that suits you the best.

7. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

I'll add you may want to downscale the pictures a bit anyway. A full page of high resolution pictures will be significantly laggy, and a general burden on Bit's poor server.
    Save the super high res for final pictures. :D

8. TerHorstCustoms

TerHorstCustoms Minimodder

Yes i found this out the hard way :lol:

9. SaaintJimmy

SaaintJimmy Staff Lover of bit-tech

Hey man, welcome to Bit-tech! Just want to give you a tip on how I personally do it. When I want to post an update on the forums, I upload all of the pictures on an Imgur album. Then every picture gets a set of links that can be used in various scenarios, the one you want to use is the BBCode (Forums) link (top right corner of every pic > Get share links > BBCode (Forums) ). You can copy that link and paste it in the forum post, then to resize it, you can simply put an l (L) at the end of the pic name (example: [exampleimg]https://i.imgur.com/5S1U5Nv.jpg[/img] becomes [exampleimg]https://i.imgur.com/5S1U5Nvl.jpg[/img]).
    This way the page stays very light and fast and if you still want to share full size pics of that post, you can just put the direct link to the Imgur album :D

kim likes this.