1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Diablo 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Parge, 2 Aug 2010.

1. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

No socket, otherwise it would have been a few hundred mil but based on dps, ias, cd and a little str, 40 mil sounds about right.

Such a shame with the socket..!

YEHBABY likes this.
  2. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

I know, a socket would've made it amazing. But you can't have it all, apparently.
    Using it right now, getting +6-8k damage from it. A nice free bump in dps, if you ask me. :thumb:

3. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Decided to start playing again, and to make it a challenge me and 3 friends (2 of which are new to the game) have decided to run hardcore on ML10. Last night we finished Siegebreaker, and hopefully tonight or tomorrow we will conquer A3. I'm playing a 1 hand / shield monk, other 3 players are a wizard, witch doctor and barb. Think we have a good, well rounded team with some group buffs form myself and the barb, heals from myself, evasion from myself, and good damage from the castors. It's made the game a lot more interesting trying HC and the ML10 challenge makes it even more amusing. We've had a few close calls but right now we're having no real issues with ML10. We'll just have to wait a see how difficult it will become as we progress.

4. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I havent played this is ages, hell I have no idea whats is going on. I know about item auction and the Real Money Auction House.

I just started a NM Barb and will be playing through the game solo for the most part. Is that a good idea? And any hints or tips for exp/gear farming.

I just saved Leahs Uncle.

5. Comfyasabadger

Comfyasabadger What's a Dremel?

They will but updating the amount of XP you get in 1.0.7 so it will be so easy to lvl to 60 on MP10 runs.

If you get bored of grinding XP give me a shout and sure we can boost you to 60 sharpish.

6. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Ok, Im going to wonder through the NM storyline as I think I hit a dessert area and then stopped playing.

Im also doing a lets play for my YouTube. So before getting help or doing HM I best learn or relearn the basics as well as kiteing again.

7. Digi

I still got it installed and have various chars I can probably help with. Might see you on soon Dom. Saying that, when do I ever have time..

YEHBABY likes this.
  8. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Priorities my friend. I will drop you a message via steam when you are on. Or pester Deadbolt.

Tips on gear and exp grinding appreciated.

9. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

So I started a Hardmode character and I remember seeing I need to have completed NM before I can run Inferno.

Any hints and tips on gear or exp farming? I did the Mad King? With some friends but I was at a low level so it was a bit of hard slog to defeat.

10. Digi

Eh, in NM or in hardcore?

11. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I started Hardcore, but then due to being disconnected my character died :(

Playing a Barb in NM at the moment, just on my way to get the Skeleton Kings Crown.

12. freshsandwiches

freshsandwiches Can I do science to it?

Are people playing the Reaper of Souls expansion?

I've rolled a Crusader and I'm enjoying it. Work is getting in the way and I'm only level 25. I like the new loot 2.0 system also.

Haven't played Act V yet.

13. mansueto

I've no interest in RoS. I personally feel like they've ruined the game. Legendaries are bind to account, no auction house, gold is now useless. IF legendaries weren't bind to account, you could at least have a competent player driven market, but I feel like all these changes that they've made have ruined the game.

14. rollo

rollo Modder

Good riddence to bad rubbish the AH was total crap. RoS has made changes that have improved the game thats for sure. Since 2.0 loot got anounced the actual amount of upgrades from drops has come on leaps and bounds.

You can no longer just farm the AH for your gear gotta actually vist the world to gear up.

Not like its hard to get gear at any stage of the game anymore. Once you hit Tor 2 and above the gear requirements increase with that.

That and the fact you can reroll stats on legendaries to make them better means you would sell very few items anyway. Since Items are now dropped on a class base these days you can not get Int gear playing as a Demon hunter for example anymore.

Act 5 tor 1 first real boss has 832million hp. Last fight of Act 5 is also alot better than diablo was.

15. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

I've only just bought Diablo 3 (on the PC, I've had it on the 360 since Christmas)...

16. |V| 4 L k i 3 R

|V| 4 L k i 3 R Minimodder

I've gotten back into it since the release of loot 2.0 and it's felt like a much better game. Definitely enjoying it. I've rolled a new Crusader to try it out. Liking it so far!

17. mansueto

Alright, I'll be the hypocrit here. I said I wouldn't get the game, but I wanted some mindless entertainment and a few friends "pushed me over the edge" so to speak. Currently have a lvl 65 warrior and crusader, and I'm actually enjoying it with friends. The loot changes are great, and I'm actually having fun. Playing on master difficulty makes it a reasonable / good challenge, some of the elite mobs are a bit stupid, but its pretty good. Haven't tried adventure mode.

As for the actual story of A5, I thought the ending was pretty poo, and I was hoping for a nice cinematic, which we sadly didn't get. Oh well.

18. Digi

Whoa.. my first post on bit-tech in some months. I'll start it here.

I've also bought RoS and been having a load of fun with it. I personally enjoyed D3 for a long while but the grind was a little too heavy and the luck was very random.
    With Loot 2.0 and no auction house, adventure mode and rifts, I'm really really enjoying playing with mates again.
    You get fairly regular decent drops and the difficulty is there if you want to ramp it up.
    I'd highly recommend it to anyone sitting on the fence.

This is my wiz as of last night:
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Yorkie-2364/hero/5324510

Feel free to add me.

YEHBABY likes this.
  19. mrMonkeyChunks

mrMonkeyChunks EVGA Cheesecake

I too have now jumped back into RoS and I decided to create a new crusader character.

I'm enjoying it much more now with loot 2.0 than the release version.

This is my crusader as of now

Unfortunately I don't get too much time to play after work each day so I'm only level 33

I've not played this online yet, so if you fancy giving it a shot feel free to add me.

20. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?