1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motherboards Do Scan usually stop selling current products?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by camelCase, 28 Jun 2011.

1. camelCase

camelCase New Member

I have been reading this forum for a while and watching everyone's suggestions on which components go together for the perfect build and even some of the baskets from Scan. Tonight I looked on the Scan website for the MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) -LN38435- motherboard, but the site says that they don't keep the product. I was just wondering if it is a case of getting a product when you see it from Scan, or does it usually mean they are just out of stock for a while? Thanks.

2. Fingers66

Fingers66 Kiwi in London

I thinks it is a website error as it is currently listed on their Today Only page, but when you click it is doesn't exist. It also isn't listed anywhere on the site that I can find. They normally stock it.

If you want it, I would suggest that you phone Scan tomorrow before 1pm to get it for the special price of £101.99.

Failing that, get it from Ebuyer for £105.81 with a free delivery option: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/261288.

3. rv88uk

rv88uk New Member

The GD53 dropped to the tantalising price of £95.99 last week (in the super saver section), I really hope they have that deal again sometime soon. Anyway it's possible it's out of stock, although scan usually seems to post eta times rather than remove an item completely.