1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do You think MJ is guilty ? (Poll Please :))

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Bogomip, 11 Mar 2005.

1. dead_man

dead_man Confucious say: WTF???

as was said before this is a federal case and he has been charged but even the family can make money off the federal case. lets just say, my child wont testify if you pay us $1,000,000,000.

this way without a witness they have no choice but to say hes innocent, and all these other ppl are just trying to take advantage of the situation.

the way he chooses to live life may not look normal in most ppls eyes but due to his childhood i beleive his main issue is he is trying to have the life he was never granted, his phycological condition only makes him want to have the childhood he never had and to give others what he now has.

so in closing i beleive he isnt guilty.

dman

2. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

True, but before all this hit the fan, the family refused any possability of a settlement and wanted it to go to trial.

EDIT::
    In addition to all this, what people seem to be forgetting or totally disregarding is that the family had NOT sued MJ. They went to the police alleging molestation and other things, the police investigated and they found sufficient evidence to have a judge issue an arrest warrent. In American jurisprudence, in order for an arrest warrent to be issued, the police investigators need to prove to a judge that there is sufficient physical evidence to warrent the arrest. It's not the family's word vs. MJ's word, there is physical evidence involved. What it is, we don't know yet, but the DA will bring it all out when the time is right. Typically what they try to do in the beginning of the trial is to set witness credibility for the jury.

Last edited: 14 Mar 2005
  3. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

What I was talking about, was when he admited to allowing young boys to sleep in the same bed as him, on the Martin Bashir interview.

4. K

K 528491

In the first case, the accuser told of markings on Jackson's body. When Jackson was photographed in the buff, sure enough, the markings all lined up.

In case you're interested, one of the markings in question was on the underside of Jackson Jr. Something you could have only seen if Jr was standing to attention... If you catch my drift.

This is when he settled it out of court.

Ho hum.

5. Emzay

Emzay "He's doing a poo!"

Well I know my best mate has two japs eyes but I've never seen his schlong....

lmao :hehe:

6. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Yeh, but did the wacko one go about telling people about specific markings on his schlong (I'm betting your mate did).

No matter what happens in this case, it is now beyond dispute that he is truly wacko and for his own safety should be receiving psychiatric treatment in a padded room far away from the rest of the world

7. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

the thing is, whilst jacko might be 300m in debt, his has money potential and a lot of staff.

Now if i was charged with helping jacko, and i know what he is like with boys (i don't think MJ got to select his own boys) i would after the first case pick boys who had been abused before, and lied about it (ie said no my step dad isn't giving me the brown eye booster shot) and who were theifs. If they wern't that bright, didn't understand the important of houner (lieing under oath). Perfect.

The first case i've not doubt jacko was guilty as hell on, and myself if i'd been abused id rather have a few million, than see him goto jail for a few months.

8. Emzay

Emzay "He's doing a poo!"

No.. my friend kind of confessed in passing after his girlfriend pointed it out to him.. lol :p

9. The cheapskate

The cheapskate One custom title before Matty

I reckon the guy is slightly disturbed, but only because he has spent so long away from reality, i dont think he would do anything 2 harm a child

10. joe the dishwasher

joe the dishwasher Honk

he does have problems but i think some people are just trying to get some cash off him i think he needs to change his laywer to Johnny Cochran so he can do his famous wookie defence:

"This is Chewbacca. Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now why would an 8-foot tall wookie wanna live on a planet with a bunch of 3-foot tall Ewoks? Why, I tell you why: because it doesn't make sense, that's why. So when you go into that jury room, I want you to think about your answer, about Chewbacca. And ask yourself, 'Does my vote make sense?' Thank you, your honor."
    :D

11. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

come on though hes not makin the situation any better by going to court in his pyjamas and showin up 1 hor late..., Ice

12. TheAnimus

TheAnimus Banned

Most people in things like this don't think there doing anything wrong, they don't think it harms the child.

Same goes for the children, u should never give sugestions of abuse, not just because it would jeperdise the court case, but because its a hard thing for the child to come to terms with that "step brother sticking his penis in them was wrong" because they think its normal.

sex is normal, why not do it with children, its a wounderful pleasureable experiance for both (or more) parties involved. If you said that the boy was 20 whats wrong with it? Why would he not give concent it would be fun?

its that thought pattern that the mojority of offenders have apparently, most offenders were either abused themselfs, or felt they missed out on discovering themself sexually growing up.

13. Chrizzle

Chrizzle What's a Dremel?

I strongly believe that Jackson is innocent, if a little weird.

1) If he was abusing kids on the Neverland Ranch, innumerable other families would have come forward for their entilement. Look at Walmart.

2) Even in Texas, the "incriminating" acts that MJ performed are somewhat commonplace. Kissing a child in public (affectionately, not intimately) is fine.

3) The kid and his family clearly have a history of this type of thing.

Plus, I think the prosecution has a weak case, which is good. Jackson literally went bankrupt investing in a place for children to feel safe, and while he has done incredibly stupid and reckless things -- such as baby-dangling, providing alcohol to minors, and putting himself in a position to be cast as a molester -- I want to see him walk.