1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by DarthBeavis, 4 May 2010.

1. DarthBeavis

DarthBeavis What's a Dremel?

still claim to own company names such as Danger Den, etc?
    quote from news story:
    Aquatuning of Germany which sells many products is registering the trademark names of its many of its distributors! Such as Bitspower, Danger Den, Koolance, Swiftech, Thermochill, XSPC, and possibly others

I would love to hear your side as I have friends at many of the above listed companies so I know their side already.

2. aquatuning

aquatuning What's a Dremel?

Thought this would come up sooner :)

If you do have friends in said companies they would have told you that all missunderstandings have been sorted.

It should speak for itself when we are distrobutors for most of these companies listed.

im sure you know our feelings on said topic and we will not be going in to this in anymore detail as i would rather put my efforts in to customer satisfaction.

3. DarthBeavis

DarthBeavis What's a Dremel?

actually I do not know your feelings which is why I asked. Previous to this I was a satisfied Aqua Tuning customer and would like to be again.

4. aquatuning

aquatuning What's a Dremel?

our feelings are that we do not comment on internal business matters but instead concentrate our efforts on serving the customer.

Im sure you will continue you be a satisfied customer :thumb: