1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Doctor Who Season 3

Discussion in 'General' started by Ramble, 25 Dec 2006.

1. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

Alright episode, until it got to the master. **** YEAH, I grew up watching the master, he is one serious mother****er.
    I do miss the playful talks though.

2. quack

quack New Member

Awesome... I've been looking forward to the Master's return since the beginning of the new Doctor Who... and he's back!!

3. DarkReaper

DarkReaper Alignment: Sarcastic Good

Back... and insane! Woohoo! :D

4. smashie

smashie Cupid Stunt

The Master, that ****ing rocks. Need to change my av now.

5. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Wannabe Martian

As much as having the Master back is great, how the hell is he back?

Didn't he run out of regeneration's? I know he had to steal a body in old who (Keeper of Traken?)

And then if you take the execrable 90's film as canon, he was firstly executed by the darleks, came back as possesed someone else and then got sucked into the eye of harmony in the TARDIS...

So - how?

6. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

Well technically isn't Tennant the last of the doctor's regenerations? But I somehow doubt they'll end the series forever when he leaves. I'm sure they'll explain it somehow, they always manage to. :)

Hasn't John Sim's Master been popping up all throughout the various seasons of the new doctor who? They must have been planning this for ages!

7. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

Goo - Maybe this Master is from before Roger Delgado (original 70's Master)?

Bauul - Officially, Tennant is Dr#10. And John Sim's "Mr Saxon" has indeed been mentioned throughout season 3.

8. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

The Doctor has 3 regenerations left.
    No idea how the Master got here, he's been dead more times than I can count.
    Although, this is time travel remember, we could have heard the new one before he regenerated because he travelled back in time.

9. fev

fev Industry Fallout

i'll fix this.... there is no master.

it's the evil side of the dr., who likes to come out and play once in a while. We see him come out every now and again an example is with the entire Family Blood living forever... but in picture frames and as scare-crows.

So the Dr. tries to be evil now and again to tame "The Master" he's just done a **** job this time and "pop goes the weasel" as it were.

Crazy maybe... but even more mental things have happened.

10. oddball walking

oddball walking ...!

The masters tardis was a grandfather clock IIRC.
    I like how thay brought him back but how will the doctor get back.(space hopper? :idea: ).

11. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

The Master's tardis was only a grandfather clock on one occasion. He has a functioning camelion circuit so it can look like anything.

12. oddball walking

oddball walking ...!

Oh yea I forgot about that my guess it is is dead then which is why he needed the doctors tardis.

13. quack

quack New Member

The Master probably doesn't even know where his TARDIS is. He'd been human for so long.

14. oddball walking

oddball walking ...!

If it still exists that is, the thing is why was he human. my guess to escape the time war.

15. DarkReaper

DarkReaper Alignment: Sarcastic Good

The master's Tardis could have been wiped out by the Time War, since it was still a time lord artefact. Of course if it wasn't, and the doctor's tardis was just closer (i.e. not on the other side of the ravening hordes of Futurekind) then that's an easy way to get the crew back to Earth.

16. AJB2K3

AJB2K3 New Member

His tardis still exist, you must remember the things are damn near indestructible however
    He has probably lost it.
    In one episode its was hiding as a grave stone but silvester macoy's dr destroyed a critical component that meant it was too small to enter
    Concerning his statement tonight did the time lords revive him after he was swallowed by the eye in 2000 of before?
    Ouuu series 3 finishes and a toon starts.

17. fev

fev Industry Fallout

a paradox'a awhata now?

18. x06jsp

x06jsp da ginger monkey!!!!

that episode was awesome but i got soooooo confused!!! wtf is going on how come the doctors like that?????

19. Buzzons

Buzzons Active Member

anyone know the name of the song they play? start the drums or w/e

20. fev

fev Industry Fallout

no but did anyone notice that when "the mar-star" is tapping out the rhythem it's the backing to the Dr. Who theme tune... i bet ya did but some didn't!

Tags: