1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does any1 know about Football aka soccer?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bilbo Fraggins, 27 Feb 2006.

1. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

comfort all the way, take them back.

2. Adnuo

Adnuo Banned

^this. Especially when it comes to shoes, since something as simple as the wrong kind of shoes, or broken down shoes, or shoes that are slightly too small can lead to massive foot problems down the line.

3. CraZy

CraZy Cöstom úser tætel

nha, fótbolti :D

4. Bilbo Fraggins

Bilbo Fraggins What's a Dremel?

well its over now... i ran around so much, and the shoes are getting better.

just one more question...

What do you think is the best boot out there??!?!

5. SensesFail

SensesFail Guest

They were flexible enough, just too tight. My feet are pretty wide, so what was happening was my foot was being forced into an arch ^ along its length. From being forced into an arch, when pressure was released (like on the upstroke of running) my foot would cramped up. Running all day long made my feet really tired. Once the material expanded (and a section actually broke two years in), they became way more comfortable. I obviously got them slightly too small, but they wore into me and I used them for three seasons fine.

I don't know the difference between soccer shoes (cleats?) and football cleats, but I had to break into mine. I don't know if it was the shoe breaking in or me, but new cleats usually meant blisters (especially since I wore footsocks). After breaking into them, they'd be way more comfortable and I could practically wear them barefoot without any problems (I probably formed calluses).