1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Dreams ****ing with my mind?

Discussion in 'General' started by DeadP1xels, 22 Dec 2010.

1. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

You genuinly scare me :eeek:

2. Psycho

Psycho Average

All in a day's work.

3. mjm25

mjm25 What's a Dremel?

Similar dream, curled up on a sofa for a few hours watching TV, little disappointed when i woke up and realised it wasn't real.

worked it into a conversation at a party for banter. Went down surprisingly well, dream came true two saturdays ago, dream bested last saturday, facebook official this saturday ;) haha

tell the girl about the dream, make it funny, sound more surprised than she is. if she likes you she won't be weird about it :thumb:

4. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Hi I had a dream last night...
    Her: oh yea?
    Yea I put it in the wrong hole...

Meh I'm just bored lol

5. DeadP1xels

Yeh i could ... i guess but im pretty wasted right now so anything would seem a great idea..

I have a few plans theres a christmas meal that was cancelled she could'nt go to it there redoing it so i could say something along the lines of

"You going to the meal"
    "Nope can't get there from where i live"
    "Don't you have a boyfriend or someone that could take you"
    "No don't have a boyfriend"
    "I'll take you there if you want i don't mind coming to get you"

Chances are it won't go like this

6. mjm25

mjm25 What's a Dremel?

make it sound a bit more casual and it'll work! haha

good sly work on getting the boyfriend question in there ;)

slightly off topic but amusing none-the-less:
    a girl will always drop "my boyfriend..." into a conversation with a guy, a guy will never say "my girlfriend..." in a conversation with an attractive girl... consistent as gravity that one.

7. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Ok I had a dream this afternoon. I was taking a short nap and I dreamt that the girl I fancy came to fetch me from the airport and the rest of the dream was like a sequence of plausible and AWESOME events that ended with us making out furiously. I was pleased, of course, but I had to make sure (in the dream) that it wasn't a dream, so I pinched the daylights out of my forearm. For the record, that trick does not work. I was convinced it wasn't a dream, so I was ecstatic.

Then my f***ing sister woke me up and killed it.

I have been really sad all evening and night. Dreams are the devil's work!

8. Psycho

Psycho Average

Want me to kill bumsrush? Again? *Preparing a machete right next to me*

9. Lovah

Lovah Apple and Canon fanboy

Whats up with all the non-sex intimate dreams?

10. DeadP1xels

Got hates me....

Theres always other nights :D

11. Psycho

Psycho Average

What did you expect? [Sees the title] Oh...

12. Hrodwulf666

Hrodwulf666 Arse about tit master!

It’s your subconscious, your programmed to seek out an appropriate mate, we all are, however dormant it maybe in an individual.
    It means that you know her and realise that you get on well with her, your aware of her and your possibly subconsciously aware that your compatible, it doesn’t mean you love her, if you did you’d know it, it just means its a possibility.

13. DeadP1xels

Yeh i think your right because we are such a good match maybe subconsciously my brain is telling me that

Anyway for anyone who gives a shite we worked together the other day i done the kind of awkwardness to start with because i was'nt really sure what to do, then i was alot more forward than i usually am... (not telling her i fancy her..) but throwing the hints i think she got the hints and further on we got more and more talkative :)

This was only a couple of hours (DAMN YOU BOSS FOR PUTTING ME ON THE ORDER POINT!) even then she seemed to find time to wander over and chat a little though which i considered a good sign its not exactly close and theres very little time to actually stop.

Im not sure really how to read her... quite a few times i noticed her just smiling at me for no reason across the room i could'nt help but smile back as a reaction, or she'd laugh at something that i did'nt even consider funny and i said it!?! I don't really know if thats just her way (probebly)
    Probebly looking too deep into it but who knows things like cheeky grins as she walked out the room when i left trying to catch my eye and such

This week i have a 5 hour shutdown shift on a sunday with her so im going to see how it goes and if anything is worth persuing (If she has any intrest in me other than friends)

14. AndyGoldie

AndyGoldie 60Hz for Streets, 144Hz for Sheets

you wake up from dreams when your mind experiences a feeling that you never have. which is why people always wake up when they die in a dream, cause its physically impossible to know what that feels like.

not abusing you here at all, but it may mean you don't know what it feels like. and if you do know what it feels like but you still wake up then in your dream your doing something different than you normally would in real life.

i like dreams. i know to much. don't judge me :worried:

also has anyone ever tried lucid dreaming here? its kind of worked for me a few times. being able to control my own dream was awesome. woke up cause i imagined the world blew up though :hehe:

15. nukeman8

nukeman8 What's a Dremel?

so in theory my dreams of a similar nature wouldn't end when it got to the whole sex point, well they do and trust me i had it enough times to know what it feels like :naughty:

At 1 time i got the point where i could do anything i wanted in a dream as i fully realised it was a dream, then i stopped dreaming and haven't had a real one in years.

16. mjm25

mjm25 What's a Dremel?

Keep doing what you're doing! Sounds like things are going nicely :thumb:

17. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I had a dream about a girl I've not seen for six or seven years.

I've spent all day trying to remember her surname, because it's bugging the **** out of me not knowing.

18. AndyGoldie

AndyGoldie 60Hz for Streets, 144Hz for Sheets

maybe in your dream your experiencing something different then? un-family-safe part down there, mouse over it.

maybe in the dream your not using or are using a condom, or trying to enter a different part of the body.. tiny things like that can wake you up, even not knowing how the person your with in dreams skin feels can wake you up cause the mind thinks "i haven't felt this before" and it tries to identify it, that's the point of waking up

19. Psycho

Psycho Average

Heat doesn't let me, but got the instructions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. nukeman8

nukeman8 What's a Dremel?

Ah actually i see your point now, the person you dream about that sort of thing isn't exactly always your gf/bf and because you never been with them before its completely foreign, so to speak.